AMC: An Unexpected twosome have sex. (Spolier)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stupid plot; not question about it. But, I used to like Aiden and Kendall, and have never believed someone like Zach would find anything interesting about Kendall, so, whatever it takes to end "Zendall" or whatever they are called lol Zach needs a woman, not a little girl like Kendall. And no, Greenlee most certainly isn't the woman that Zach needs! ha

• Members

OMG, I never thought this would happen. I was Kendall/Aidan's biggest fan years ago and gave up all hope of them ever getting romantically connected in anyway. All I watned was for them to remain friends but AMC screwed that up. Their recent scenes havent been too good. Now sex? Im digging it. Its been 5 years and I missed it the first time. These two are hot and Im looking forward to it

• Members

Hmmm reminds me of when B&E penned that awful Phillip and Beth think they're dying and sleep together on the icy mountainous side of the TROPICAL island. Perhaps the tryst will take place on that all-purpose PV beach that should not exist in Pennsylvania. I truly think Frons wanted to hire writers that would kill AMC. Who better than B&E who kill well, EVERY show?

Archived