AMC: An Unexpected twosome have sex. (Spolier)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's so random (not to mention boring) for Kendell to sleep with Aiden of all people. I mean really what fruit will we see blossom from this plot point? Oh Greenlee gets upset that her man slept with her enemy. Seriously. What drama is going to come out of this? It isn't worth any of it. If they were going to burn Zendell to the ground they could atleast have made it more interesting. This is just Zaxie all over again.

I am all for breaking up Zendell. But there has to be a good story attached to it and her sleeping with Aiden isn't it.

• Members

I am kind of feeling (whatever) about this spoiler, like Zendall Fan said this is lazy writing and IMO these two writers are morons. I have no doubt that Zach and Kendall will be fine eventually, so I am not worried. Always only Zendall, at least for me!!

I will say that these two supposed writers do not know the Kendall character or any character really for that matter, at all. Sure Kendall is no Virgin Mary, but she has been faithful and has not been with any man sexually except Zach in nearly three years. So sorry but Kendall is IMO far from a whore. One mistake does not make Kendall a whore IMO.

• Members

Exactly - Kendall may be going through a very difficult time in her life right now especially with Zach MIA, but sleeping with another man (he may be her former lover, but that was ages ago) just doesn't make sense. Obviously Kendall and Aidan would rather sleep with each other than look for the people they care about :rolleyes:

What does interest me however is how Zach and Greenlee will react to this (probably the same way we are! :P )

• Members

It seems strange to me that one moment the writers have Kendall saying she will wait forever for Zach and then they have her do this. These supposed writers are so schizophrenic it is unreal. Having Kendall say she will wait forever for Zach makes since given the Zendall soul mate connection, but then having Kendall have sex with Aidan at this point is a big WTF for me. Which is why I say having Kendall have sex with Aidan, is writing Kendall OOC. Plus I for one do not find it the least bit entertaining, of course for me the show is not the least bit entertaining these days, because my Zendall have been involved in entirely too darn much drama with no pay off.

I always go back to Zendall’s wedding vows “nothing is unforgivable and if there is I will forgive you anyway” (that is not the exact quote, but it is as close as I can remember), my point is that Kendall has stuck to that vow and forgave Zach for some pretty big stuff, granted she did not forgive him for some of that stuff over night and I certainly don’t expect Zach to just get over it right away either. But Kendall was able to find a way to forgive him, so I have no doubt that Zach (written in character) will forgive Kendall as well. JMO.

• Members

Nice to see the "perfect couple" isn't so perfect after all and are treated just like other couples now :lol: Welcome to our club , Zendallfans. These losers (Carruthers, Esensten, and Brown) will do anything to anyone to sell their lousy plots. They don't care about the couples, fanbases, history, etc. AMC gets closer the same fate that Port Charles did every single day these three are in charge.

Archived