ATWT: Sneak Peeks

• Members

Don't really have a time line for these. Some happen this week. Some happen next week. Some happen three weeks from now on. You get the idea....

The show is currently throwing around the idea of bringing back Daniel. If this happens, word has it that Daniel will throw a huge wrench into the already strained relationship between Tom and Casey.

Dusty finds Bob dazed, on the floor, after a fight with Chris. Kim's horrified when Dusty can't seem to revive the good doctor. Has Chris decided that he'll do whatever it takes (possibly hurting his dad) to further his business relations with Evan?

Sofie goes into labor just in time for the holidays.

Rumors are running rampant that ATWT is planning a Christmas-themed episode that will feature families gathering together for the season, not continuing storylines.

The Hughes family takes vigil and begs for a miracle.

Parker clues his dan in about Brad's motives.

Faith starts to side with her father.

Lily suggests Dusty confront Emily to get her out of his head.

Brad offers to help Katie's dreams of motherhood become a reality. (Rumor has it that Katie gets pregnant soon.)

Feeling the walls closing in, Cole tries to get Sofie to go with him to L.A. and tries to convince the doctor to induce labor.

Friends and family become rattled when they realize Rosanna is slipping away slowly but surely.

Craig tells Rosanna he knows the truth and as Meg sleeps, researches drugs to induce a miscarriage.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, I really can't stand Katie. Can't stand her! But... there's something about her in scenes with Brad. She's fun. She's cute, she's adorable... And Austin Peck... why did they have to make you Austin and give such a bad image in my head about your acting when you could've been Brad all along. Brad is kind of awesome. And I hope that deal happens. Have her get pregnant with his kid and let them slowly fall in love.

But who am I kidding? This is JP and her ATWT.

I hope Craig ends up killing Meg. God, just... die already.

• Members

I'm not looking forward to Christmas now, for sure. It's bad enough that the classic tv spoofs for the 50th anniversary sucked so badly. Thank God for the episode with Nancy's big honor. But even then, it only featured the older women, so the men and the younger vets like Martha Byrne and Kelley Hensley did nothing susbstantial with their characters to commemorate the occasion. :angry: To do it right they should have taken a week like GL's blackout. There's no way TPTB can do holidays!

• Members

Friends and family become rattled when they realize Rosanna is slipping away slowly but surely.

I hope this means Carly gets one last scene with her sister. I'm not exactly sure who those "friends" would be though. Meg? Craig? Emma hasn't had one scene with her on this return.

• Members

Well, I'd like to think her objection is not about them being gay. (This is, after EMMA SNYDER.) I hope she raises the concern that Luke is too dependent on Noah's opinion. This is the kid who gave up initially on therapy, until Noah poked his head into the hospital room. Luke should want to get better to BE better...not just because there might be someone to love him if he does. (Actually, the rest of Oakdale could use this lesson too.)

• Members

If you ask me, Emma hasn't shared much airtime w/ Luke or Rosanna, because the poor dear's too busy cleaning the Snyder Pond. With all the rampant and sordid sexual activity that goes on there sometimes, Lord only knows what's growing there.

Archived