GL: Week of Dec 3rd

• Members

It's another week in Springfield, so come on in an discuss the good and the bad that is GL. It looks like Josh has come to his senses and decided not to have Edmund killed (thank God). ;) How I wish GL had a bigger budget so that characters like Blake could actually get a scene now and then. She and Edmund would be so hot, I think.

It looks like Will pushed James. I'm kind of intrigued that the show is going there. This plot is leaning towards a Good Son type theme (child sociopath), which I didn't think they'd have the guts to do.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am I hallucinating or is GL so [!@#$%^&*] broke that they have the same little boy playing both James and Jude?!

Why the hell are Beth and Rick at the hotel? Where is the Bauer house? Why aren't they living there? I realize they try to put everyone in that damn hotel but there's no excuse.

I like Reva's personality in recent months more than I've ever liked her, and she has interesting chemistry with Bradley Cole, but I still hate him and everything he stands for.

Lillian. God, I hate Lillian. Always have. You know Justin Deas is screwed when the only option is Lillian.

Beth Ehlers is trying way too hard. I think it's hilarious that they have Harley reeling just at the cover of an MC Escher book.

• Members

I've always been torn about Lillian. She can be a simpering bitch on occasion and can act even more selfish than Holly (which says a lot considering how neurotic and self-centered Holly could be). Plus, she killed my Maureen.

On the other hand, I love Tina Sloan and if they are featuring her more, it's a good thing. Sloan has always been rather underrated IMO.

• Members

That's the thing about Justin Deas. He has chemistry with almost every actress they pair him with - the exception being Crystal Chappel IMO. I like him with Lillian or with Doris. Of course, the pairing with Doris would probably be a better story, cuz as it stands now Tina Sloan is only on like what, once a month? EW/DK are probably setting up a Buzz/Doris pairing from what I've seen happening lately. It does not seem as though they are that invested in Buzz/Lillian.

IA that Springfield does need a stable, older couple.

I haven't seen yesterday's show yet, but I'm wondering what happened to Alex. I haven't seen her lately. Was she on yesterday?

• Members

No, it was finding out about Lillian and Ed's affair. So I guess you could say it was "indirectly". If Lillian had never slept with Ed, she probably wouldn't have been out driving when she was killed.

From soapcentral's bio for Maureen -

PS - I don't hold Lillian responsible for Maureen's death, I was just explaining how someone might think that way.

• Members

I admit that I haven't watched GL much at all this week. The episodes are still on the DVR, but I haven't felt an urge to sit down and watch because I know that most of the week will feature Reverend/Pastor Joshua and St. Cassie.

Yesterday after work, I tried to watch the Wednesday ITL cuz I heard it had some good Edmund scenes, but I ended up falling asleep! What's going on this week?!? Why has GL become so boring to me that I can't even watch what was supposed to be a good show without losing interest?!?

<SIGH>

Archived