DAYS: Friday

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very good show..Love that Chloe is back, and can't wait to see what she's up too..Hopefully we will get more information about her divorce from Brady...Also Phillip is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters..I find it so funny that he threw this mother under the bus like that, to get time alone with Belle..and i was glad that Kate figured it out so quickly...Also Bo and Steve vs. Ford was great...and i'm loving getting to see Chick again..I'm so glad China Lee and Jett are off the show...

• Members

Good show today. I enjoyed Bo and Steve going after Ford. That was very in character and I am loving Chick. Stephanie is starting to annoy me a bit though. I like Shelley and the character but she grated on my nerves today. Steve in his apron was funny too :lol: .

I enjoyed seeing Shawn, Bo, and Steve just sitting at the bar talking and the Shawn scenes with him in a uniform and romancing Belle were cure and romantic. The show needs more of that and I am loving Belle with those hair extensions. Martha looks great.

I also enjoyed Belle and Philip's interactions with Chloe. It's like Nadia never left. She has chemistry with both of them and I saw the sparks again with JKJ and NB. I like how Chloe obviously knows what is going on with Philip/Belle without actually being told it. I like how she said she would keep it a secret. I just liked the approach to all this. I hope we hear more about how her opera career went down the tubes and how she ended up divorced. Sounds like something went down. She said she returned for the reunion but her line about things being more interesting in Salem and how she admitted she wants to remain in Salem sounded like she planned to return and not just for a reunion. Something is up with her. I love her edgy side. Nadia seems to love it and I liked how she held her wine glass in Philip's room. It was so diva-like and so seductress-like. Loved it

I also find it ironic that Chloe even thought about coming back for the reunion considering the hell she went through at that school. Although, I could see her wanting to show off her husband and how successful she's been but she has lost all that so it's a bit weird.

Loved Roman and Kate too. JT and LK have a special chemistry and I love how they act toward each other. Kate was in rare form today and I loved the end with Kate overhearing Roman trying to cover for Marlena. Good cliffhanger.

Nice way to end a great week.

Archived