SOW & SOD covers

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm just shocked that they are actually killing off Georgie...

And frankly I'm really sad. Its just so ridiculous. Part of me is wishing that GH is copying Days and just psuedo killing these characters only to have them show up again on some mysterious island as the prisoner of Helena Cassadine...

But then reality sets in...I just don't know what to say about this. I love the character of Georgie. Shes so innocent and good that its sick to even think of the show without her. She always brightens up each scene that shes in and I find Spinelli very likeable when shes with him.

• Members

^^^nope...subscriber cover is the same this time. Tho' I'd guess they'd have a hard time including all the shows on the cover, since everyone gets something.

There's a funny interview with Michael Park and Ricky Paull Goldin though.

• Members

first of all, her backstory is WHAT gh should be telling us about why the flea is gone. its much better than her taking care of a sick mariah who lives in a nursing home in texas. please.

secondly, KW & KS never worked together? i thow KW had come back for a lttle bit around the time KS came on, but then left cuz GH wopuldnt give her a contract and then SF came in

• Members

the pics update by themselves.

i think Sbr will be a brunette on the show

but first i was all against this because she IS carly.. but since i cant stand LW's version it makes me open to like her as a new character since i never like carly. will be very interesting nonetheless.

and they are still hacks to kill of Georgie!!.. couldnt they have GQ gone off into the sunset?!.. we have Scott Clifton.. ughh.. no happy ending here

i rather see her dying loving Dillon than this non-existent G-spin

Archived