Y&R: SOW WEDDING SPOILERS!!!

• Members

The wedding reception is now being held at The Colonnade Room rather than at the Athletic Club :D HATE the club!

The latest is in the November 22nd Soap Opera Weekly, in the revolving door section. It is claimed that setside sources confirm that Tom/Roscoe Born will leave the show in December. The rumor is that the character will be murdered, and there will be a whodunit murder mystery. Jack Smith's reply was "no comment" when asked if someone will die at Lauren and Michael's wedding.

According to SOD, Joanna Manning (Lauren's mother) makes her first appearance on the show on Friday, December 2nd rather than on the 9th as was previously reported.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn you Smith! I mean we all know Tom was not going to be a long term viable character but damn him all the same! I will miss Roscoe Born as Tom. On the Canadian day ahead today he snuck into the Abbotts through the backdoor to leave flowers and a poem for Ashley (awwww) and overheard Gloria and Ashley spilling the whole ugly truth to John about how Ashley was just putting on a show then Tom picked up a knife... chilling. I hope Tom doesn't hurt Ashley but knowing Smith he will.... I don't think this murder mystery is going to be much of a mystery, if the Kimberlin Brown rumours are true that she isn't sticking around then that's who it will be. I say make it Gloria or Ashley and have them go on a trial for murder and get off on self defense. At least let us get a half decent storyline out of it... but nope Sheila will do it and then be sent away to some prison only to break out and show up on B&B again and the sago goes on.

• Members

AWWW.. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Tom GENUINELY cares for Ashley. I can't believe he overheard Ashley telling John that she was faking her interest in Tom. The poor guy must be crushed. He was betrayed by the one person he really cared for and who he thought was actually going to give him a chance. He doesn't know how to deal with real pain so he'll probably resort back to his old ways. I just hope he doesn't really hurt Ashley.

I still can't believe my Tom's gonna be dead soon. I wonder who kills him. All I know is that I'm definitely going to be spoiler free when it comes to who Tom's murderer is. I want to be surprised.

Archived