ATWT: Monday Discussion

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, CRAP!!!!!!!!!

Figures....Jack gets around to convincing Carly he's not with her out of pity, and it all blows up in her face. I was tickled pink he got around to admitting all he had left for Katie was guilt (at least that's how I interpreted it..) because he hurt her. Sigh...at least it's before the wedding, not after, 'cause that would have been a hundred times worse.

Two WTF moments....Paul saying he couldn't believe how selfish Carly was, when he'd just come from talking to his married lover, and Brad saying Katie "truly loved" Jack. I FLOVE that Rosanna nailed Paul on what he'd done to hang on to love, but Brad should be slapped for kneeling at Katie's feet, like she's some example. Where was that love when she was stripped to her underwire, begging Brad to screw her? LOL....selfishly, I'm glad Katie finally "gets it"---Jack was never hers.

Oh, and I FLOVED that Lily told Holden off.

• Members

I haven't watched the last half of the show yet PJ. Who was the writer for today? I've noticed that whenever Dansby writes these kind of episodes for Carjack, she is much less destructive to Carly in her writing. Culliton always seems to go for the jugular with Carly. And, did you notice in the credits yesterday there's two brand new names on the dialog writers list?

• Members

I'm pretty sure today was written by Dansby. Carly sputtered about how she'd tried to tell him over and over, how Jack left Katie on his wedding night to hold her hand. Y'know she'd never even get to defend herself if anyone else wrote for her. LOL. It's about time they added some names...we don't want Susan to get carpal tunnel.

• Members

It was Dansby that wrote today. There were only 3 names listed. They have had some names coming and going. I don't know if they were just trying people out or what.

I took it too that Jack mainly feels guilty for hurting Katie but the one he really loves is Carly. Now how long will it take this time for him to realize it? Even Katie gets it. Perhaps she and Brad will wind up being the ones that make Jack come to his senses and forgive Carly and admit that he really loves her. That and the kids I'm sure will help. It will happen. It's just a question of when.

I too was very happy when Lily stood up to Holden. IT's about time.

Paul is always such a hypocrite. That's a big part of why I can't stand him and kudos to Rosanna for calling him out.

Good show today. The weak part was the whole baby drama.

• Members

Great show today! I loved all the wedding stuff. I also loved Rosanna telling Paul like it is. And I loved Lily telling Holden off. The only thing I hated about todays show was the directing. Gawd....Michael Elbaum has to be one of the worst directors in daytime. He directed the awful Luke/Noah/Lily/Holden remote. The wedding remote outside with Jack/Carly/Katie was just as bad.

Tomorrow's show looks even better! Poor Carly with Jack driving off. And Babs is on tomorrow. :D

• Administrator

I think the remote scenes are directed by somoene else (Goutman probably) - the director for the studio scenes is the one being credited. It's too bad ATWT doesn't list the remote directors like how AMC does. One thing I like about JHC is that she's credits friendly. :D

• Members

Those don't start appearing until the new year. The walk was fine. I am talking about when Carly and Jack were talking while Katie watched. She kept getting closer to Jack and Carly. And Jack didnt see her. Or didnt look her way. Yet, when she was in the car...which we didnt see.....he saw her?...GMAB!!! It would have been better had he seen her while she was watching them and then him running after her with Katie running away. Instead we got a cheap.....OMG...is that Katie in that car....with the camera on Jack...then go to opening theme....GMAB....how bad to start the show. If you are going to use a remote like that. Do it well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I got the distinct impression the scenes outside the church were hurried along. I was kind of laughing at how Katie could have possibly overheard Jack and Carly from that far away. But I really liked the outdoorsy feeling, and wished we could have seen more people outside the church.

Archived