Days- Alison Sweeney, James Scott, Bryan Dattillo, Rachel Benson

• Members

the only person i agree with on that list is Allison Sweeney. U forgot James Scott, Rachel Melvin, Deidre Hall, Kristian Alfonso and many more.

if anyone is classified as the greatest actress in soap history, ITS KRISTIAN ALFONSO. now if u want to go in of alltime in acting now that award has to go to Sophia Bush who plays Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill. She is just amazing especially when she has some good emotional scenes.

check out episode 13 season 3, she was amazing. Oh how about the school shooting in season 3 and the aftermath. Now the season finale of season 3, omg she was amazing with those scenes with Chad.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. Right now, AS IS the leadactress for Days, a show that is at the bottom of the ratings.

2. Fans on this board wouldmuch rather see Dee as the lead on Days than AS. No offense to her, but right now, she is so overexplosed people are getting sick of her being on every single day.

3. Rachel Melvin will never be the lead on this show. If that happens, the ratings will sink lower than Jimmy Hoffa is sitting at the bottom of someocean somewhere.

You are intitled to that opinion. I just see it differently. :)

• Members

well only certain characters, my favs like Martha Madison, Allison Sweeney, Kristian Alfonso, Peter Reckell, Bryan Dittilo.

my fan fic Days Of Night right now is just focusing on the mob war and other things, Its mostly right now about Max and Morgan on the run but if Days need like a mob war and have a huge umbrella story like GH, their ratings would skyrocket.

• Members

If anyone remember psycho Sheila, not Carter. Sheila played by actress Kim Morgan Greene, she played Sheila who was a babysitter for Steohanie when she was a baby she worked for Kayla and Steve, take her back for a month next year and have her kidnapp Stephanie and let her be gone for nine months.......

• Members

I have been silent, and for a reason, because I didn't want to be rude, offensive, or seem ugly.

BUT, I stopped typing and reading post as much as I use to on this board because there are statements being made, that in my opinion, are offensive to verteran actors that have spent 20-30+ years on this show. This doesn't float well with me, since I have devoted the large majority of my life to this series, and I feel I understand what once made this show legendary and a ratings favorite. I remember the romance, intrigue, and core family values that once made "Days" a unstoppable force in daytime.

HOW DARE some posters down the characters and actors that contributted so much to this show. Just because you like younger characters, does not give you the right to bully your opinions, The young cast that has been assembled does not hold a candle to what this show use to be.

HOw do I Know?

I watched it, and I'm old enough to remember. The ratings back then prove it. The awards back then proved it. The fanbase that remembers and recollects those Days prove it.

Days won 11 Soap Awards (Fan voted) in a row.

DEIDRE HALL (the woman who is "unwatchable" and "not hot") won favorite actress in Daytime 8 times (A Record, by far, that will never be broken)

And the list could go on.

I love Alison Sweeny, but not enough to watch her everyday. James Scott is good to me, but placing him above people who have made this show their lives work is insulting.

I know some people could care less about the shows history. As silly as that mindset is, I can accept it. I just can't take ignorant comments that are not based on having all the facts.

IF YOU DIDN"T WATCH THE SHOW IN THE 70'S, 80'S, and 90'S: THEN YOU CAN"T SAY IT"S BETTER NOW!!!!!

You have no way to judge and know. Your opinion is based in ignorabce, not fact.

Archived