Days- Alison Sweeney, James Scott, Bryan Dattillo, Rachel Benson

• Members

I think Days has been quite watchable lately. I've watched this show off and on for years, so I'm not as attached to the veterans as some posters are. Just give us well-written stories that make sense...irregardless of who's on camera. I don't mind seeing the veterans around...but another story like Marlena had when she married Wayne N's mean character would have me pulling my hair out.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How about No, they are the only reason i watch except for Jett. I love Stephanie/Chelsea/Nick/Max and Morgan, the over 40 crew or boring and dont hold my interest especially Marlena/Stefano/Billie/Alice/Maggie

EJAMI is what makes Days, without them Days is boring and dull.

The only story that is holding my interesting is the campus rapist.

• Members

Luckily for us and the other Days viewers out there the show doesn't cater solely to you........

That's about the billionth time you've said that........

Rape is not cool, stories about rape are not cool, and any form of rape is FAR from exciting; and for you to think rape stories are "cool and exciting" is extremely sick and disgusting......

The fascination you have with rape and violence against women is seriously disturbing. You need professional help, you seem to take these shows and the characters in them way to seriously and things you've said about the younger actresses on Days are really disturbing to the point that I've considered contacting the show to let them know they have a potential stalker on their hands.....

• Members

You know what StephanieLover17, i agree with you zero%, the only one on this site i will never agree with, sorry, but you are only 17 right?, teenagers get older also.

I think the teens will always be soooooooo boooooooring. Kirsten Storms, Jason Cook, Rachel Melvin, Blake Berris, Farah Fath, Eric Winter, and SHELLEY HENNING are all playing boring characters even the ones who where not on. Allison Sweeney when she where a teenager where 1000% procent better then them. Everyone who watches GH, is Kirsten still sounding 15?............

• Members

hello they are not the characters, they are actors. Ex- Chelsea is a character, Rachel is the actor.

I could care less about jason cook and kristen storms now because Brandon beemer and martha madison are my shawn and belle and i wouldnt want noone else to play the role.

same with Blake Berris, i would not want anyone else in the role of Nick, he made Nick Fallon. Same with Rachel Melvin, Chelsea is her role and she made it her role. Shelley Hennig made Stephanie her role in the 8 month see been with days. NOONE ELSE COULD EVER BE EJ Wells, if James Scott isn't EJ then EJ should just be written off. I wouldnt want mimi to return unless its Farah Fath, she is the only mimi i see.

The teens are not boring, what makes them boring is the material they are giving from the writers. The teens are the only part that i watch on days well except for EJ and Sami.

Its the actors fault on how the story goes, u are making it sound like its their fault. Rachel Melvin, Shelley Hennig, Blake Berris, DARIN BROOKS and Kristen Renton(morgan) too are my fav set of young adult actors, they are wonderful young actor/actresses and will be the star on days in the future. I wish they could get Eric Winter back as Rex because he was just amazing actor, him and farah smoked up the screen.

Shelley Hennig, Rachel Melvin, Blake Berris, Darin Brooks, Kristen Renton, Eric Winter and Farah Fath are wonderful actor and actresses, they may not be as good as James Scott but they are good actor/actresses. NOONE ON THE PLANET IS AS GOOD OF AN ACTOR THEN MR JAMES SCOTT AKA EJ Wells.

• Members

I know they are actors, i meant there characters and the ones who play them, they are plain boring. That is my opinion, i dont care if you dont think as i, i wouldn`t even answer you, but to you it sounds as you wish there weren`t any older actors then to the age of 35, in that case i think there could be a Disney soap opera, for all the teenagers who whine about having Sex........

Eric Winter a good actor?, wow, Alexis Thorpe who played Twinsister Cassie was so great, but Eric was terrible.

Farah Fath, come on, she did her best, but a good actress?

Kristen Renton are not even a contract actress she will probaly be goon by the mid 08.......

Well you say James Scott is such a great actor, in that case you have proven my point that Uk actors are better than Us ones.

Remember that Alison Sweeney (Sami), is over thirty, 31. is she starting to get to old to be on?..............

• Members

You are so right. Allison Sweeney is a great actress but she needs some vacation, plus she has a little boy who is probaly 1, so i think it would be wonderful if she could have some time off to be with him. I almost feel sorry for her she is always on, that must be long hours working......

• Members

i dont know many UK actors and i dont really care about them. James Scott is the best actor in the world next to brad pitt. I love Ali Sweeney and i am glad she is finally a lead actress. She is amazing actress but so is james Scott.

There is only 2 actors who are the best in daytime and should be on all the time: James Scott and Steve Burton, they both are amazing actor.

whatever, Farah is probably one of the best up and coming actress in the country. She will be the next Angelina Jolie. Eric was not terrible and can u stop bashing the actors. Calling them bad is consider bashing.

• Members

Im not bashing them, i am having my own opinion, like you have about James Scott being the greatest actor in the entire world, i have nothing against him or Allison, i have writien about the teenactors, that is my opinion, mine.

Sorry but i just have to ask you is Angelina Jolie, the best actress?, it sounds like it. When i think of great actors both Soap and not, of the american, i think of:

Susan Flannery, Allison Sweeney, Meryl Streep, Kathy Bates, Susan Sarandon, Geena Davis, Victoria Rowell, Olivia De Havilland, Erika Slezak, Robin Strasser, Patrika Darbo, Diane Keaton, Bette Midler, Goldie Hawn, Julia Barr, etc... Not Shelley Henning and Farah Fath...

Archived