AMC Friday

• Members

Ok...........I normally don't start AMC threads, and I don't have the time to do the posts w/ the pictures and whatnot.

However, today's AMC I enjoyed. They furthered along stories, finally had JR fall off the wagon, oh, and reminded me why I'm a RitchieFF :D

I love Billy :D

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hated today minus Richie/Lily...or rather Richard/Lily LOL. Poor Richie at the boathouse :(. Please tell me AMC is not seriously going to kill him off! :angry:

I don't understand Kendall anymore - she makes my head hurt. I guess this apart of Greenlee's redemption. You know what though, I don't hate Greenlee. I actually feel more for her than Kendall.

• Members

The Greenlee story still makes me wish I had a punching bag to use during the show, but...

I really liked the last segment between Lily, Richie/Babe, JR and Adam/Krystal. Richie's disease and JR's disease *moments* were like real (depressing, albeit) soap moments. It was pretty strong. I liked the music overlapping the scenes. Adam/Krystal, I like them I can't help it and with the stupid Stuart thing dropped it's an improvement - their last scene was pretty strong as well.

• Members

You know what I don't get? Why did Kendall suddenly change her motivation for wanting Greenlee put away?

When this crap storyline started, she wanted Greenlee arrested for the FIRST real kidnapping of Spike. OK. Now after Zach tells her that she overheard Greenlee wrong on Halloween about wanting Ryan's baby (a new one, not Spike) she's all Greenlee is LOVE, and wants Greenlee released? HUH??? WTF Kendall? No, WTF WRITERS?

I smell Kenlee v3.0 is it now?

• Members

I liked today's show.

This is the first time I felt Sabine was really Greenlee and felt her acting. Alicia was excellent with the eyes of guilt and remorse as the words washed over her. It was as if only Kendall and Greenlee were left in the room and everything they've done to each other regarding Spike, the surrogacy, the kidnapping (yes it was a kidnapping), and now the setup was being replayed in her head.

Not taking sides here, but I think I can see where the writers might be going with this Kendall/Greenlee thing. It's not one person is to blame or one person is right/wrong.

I was a little annoyed at the stunt at the end because the scene could've been more riveting if Hero of the Week hadn't needed to play rescue ranger.

The girls just need to hash it out and then walk away from each other for a long time.

Now they'll take a detour however because this is a soap.

Nice to see Josh again.

Tad's reaction to Greenlee's testimony was hilarious.

• Members

I think Kendall is feeling regret for the revenge plot since she misunderstood Greenlee wanting Ryan's child...Greenlee causing him to be deaf was what set her entire revenge scheme in motion and how she thought she would take him again. The first one was for real but Greenlee turned back and then went over the cliff...now that she sees Greenlee did not want Spike, she is changing her tune.

But she still wants her to pay for what she did to Spike...that is why she started getting revenge. But now she realizes the revenge won't work since she misunderstood Greenlee's intentions. But she is still on the path of wanting her to suffer some consequences...just not the way she intended due to the misunderstanding.

• Members

Son of the Mask Ryan

Yep it looks like the ConHo could not fool Aidan on today's show! He just barged in as if he is HIGH H0 of Fish n Chips and Tad The Cad headquarters and started popping off like a banshee in heat about Greenlee napping his son. Well at first it seemed as if he was doubting Kendall's story but now it seems as if he is on board with her in saying that Greenlee is the guilty party when we all know Kendall had her own plans. But Aidan, being a good PI, caught on to the ConHo job today and noticed that Ryan is starting to see how Greenlee was screwed since he screwed people in his hey day, some literally and some physically. Yes I know that made you nauseous but anything dealing with St. Ryan is one to cause others to toss cookies so hey you are SOOL. But now it looks as if he makes it to the courthouse and this time who is the hero? Why it is Aidan! Yep he whisked her out of there while throwing on the sprinklers and yet when Ryan came across him, he just let him go! Geez for once Super Ryan got to put his superhero cape down and let someone else play the hero and let's have it be a real gentleman and romantic by the name of Fish n Chips Aidan Devane. Maybe soon Greenlee Smythe will become Greenlee Devane? Surely we are grateful she no longer has the last name Lavery since they were about as dumb and foolish as Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton's second go around! He should have wised up the first time just like Ryan should have when getting together with her considering their past. But then again, Ryan has no memories of anything since that would require a brain and everyone knows he happens to be brainless and has his on stand by at Ebay! Well once a ConHo always a ConHo but Aidan could see right through him today and realize that he is still an idiot and whatever else you wish to call him when it comes to his son. Pretty much Spike is just his son in name only since Kendall and Zach are the ones who raise him, not the superhero wearing tights tighter than a wonderbra worn by Calista Flockhart after she finally gets implants to show she has a chest!

• Members

I thought this show was actually really good - there was MOVEMENT - and I was actually entertained most of the hour. Hopefully with all the returns and promise for next month - we'll actually have a stronger AMC to watch.

I don't know what it is, but Greenlee + Kendall + Courtrooms = a good time! Loved everything in the courtroom - and I think Sabine was great. I too loved Tad's expression during her speech.

I think Aiden/Greenlee work - Aiden Turner isn't a great actor - but he is sexy and I think Sabine is good at bringing out his charming side. So overall, yes, they work. I also love their PI thing they have, which is what any good soap couple needs - a hook. This PI, working together thing they have is a great hook for them.

I love Lily and I love Ritchie - soooo they better not let Ritchie break Lily's heart. I haven't seen her this gushy and excited in forever. How adorable was her "I have a date" proclamation...and then she wrote it in her planner. :wub: Thank God we've had more Lily and less Ava lately.

I wish Krystal would find a new outfit - but other than that - liking Adam/Krystal.

Oh - the Babe/JR thing - not sure why they are going back down that road. All I kept thinking was "What about Amanda?" - and thankfully Babe brought her up. But how dare JR (although not surprised) say that Amanda is just for fun and he doesn't care about her. I hate how he uses her like that. The last scene where he takes the liquor was good though - I hope maybe they'll actually develop an emotionally-drawn, character-driven storyline about this and not just let JR continue being an ass to everyone for no reason. He truly has lost his soul...

Erica/Joe was nice - they had longer, healthy scenes. Loved how Erica got to act it out with some of the vets this week!

• Members

LOL on Thursday he was all in Zendall's face about hurting his precious Butterfly. Like Zach said he acts like he's forgotten what Greenlee did to Spike.

Makes NO sense to have Ryan be so protective of Greenlee unless Rylee is the endgame.

Greenlee told him she'd moved on, that's like waving a red flag in front of a bull to Ryan. Now he'll really want her more. Just like he didn't really want Kendall till she chose Zach over him 3 times.

Archived