AMC: Are Zack/Kendall Over!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish this were true! I absolutely can't stand Zendall and I am so ready to see the pairing end. These characters need to move into different storylines and pairings, IMHO. My guess is that this is just a ratings ploy for sweeps and they will be back together in a matter of weeks stinking up the screen. :rolleyes: I can't tell you how sick I am of this couple. Why can't they really break up??? :angry:

• Members

God in HEAVEN let it be true! Even if only for a short time. I hate Zendall with every fiber of my being!

They're SO boring and passionless and the actors have no chemistry with each other.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEE!

Let it be true!

• Members

Bellcurve, I couldn't agree more!!!!! :lol: I would actually tune into AMC again just to see this pairing end! I might even start watching the show full time again!!! Maybe the show could focus on other things and these characters could actually be interesting again. What a concept!!!

• Members

LMAO, and yes I'm gonna be childish "neener, neener"

No, Cindi doesn't know diddly, they have a fight and he walks out, but then he does to look for a house for them to go and get away from all the craziness. After that he gets hits by Ritchie in JR's car.

Cindi's not reliable, not when she mixes up Zach and Ryan. Ugh Half the time she can't even GH scoops right

BWAH! Haters :lol: :lol:

Archived