AMC: Are Zack/Kendall Over!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^ Unfortunately not. I knew this news was too good to be true. It's obvious Zendall will be boring us for months to come (no matter how low the ratings go). I just wish Greens would leave Zack to rot. I like TK, but I's so sick of hearing how he'll protect his wife at any cost, when the cost is always paid by other people.

• Members

Could Happy Days be here again? These "supercouple" that's on every day, yet ratings remain at an all time low, is stagnant, dull and needs to end pronto. At least the Babe is Love show pulled in some decent ratings.

Exactly why I despise these two.

Thorsten plays the same role over and over again and Alicia still hasn't impressed me for the five years she's been on. The two of tem together is a major snore.

• Members

Would not call a fight, which both parties want to resolve, a break up. Zach and Kendall are far from over and this viewer is happy about that.

And the ratings? Can't be blamed on Zach and Kendall. The WHOLE show is pretty lackluster these days

• Members

"Zendall" was a pairing that had a lot of potential, due to actor chemistry. But that potential was destroyed some time ago, by the writing and the over- and mis-use of the characters.

The judgement calls on AMC just boggle the mind.

I agree, but it's an interesting role, just not a LEAD role, due to the sameness. AMC takes characters who'd really add to things in smaller doses and tries to make them the STARS. again, bad judgement on how to use their resources. They got rid of the stronger people, and tried to force others into the empty spots. Didn't work.

Archived