AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haven't watched today's yet but two comments... As far fetched as the Erica story against Greenlee is I hope we do get to see Mary back!

but with all the wastedactors on AMC, talks of actors being too expensive, etc--while I bet he doesn't get paid much WHY is Del still on contract? the man is not a great talent and has NEVER had a major storyline

• Members

Shallow moment (we almost saw Aidan's bum today) eee he was of some use.

Shallow moment is now over.

Ok now on to the shallow pond that is AMC currently.

I am seriously having a love/hate relationship with this show. Its obvious we are no better off than we were under McTavish in terms of the day to day. Up and down up and down down down, up up. Its a never ending cycle. I was totally unimpressed with everything today. I am sick and tired of hearing about Ava and Jonathan's engagement. I am sick and tired of hearing Ryan and Annie utter two words. I am really swick and tired of Aidan and Greenlee getting airtime at all LOL and I am sick and tired of creepy J.R. Krystal was dressed tasteful today and that even annoyed me. I was like just because you dress like an up standing citizen, don't mean you are one.... Julia had pretty hair though. There, I liked one thing.

And whoa, make up department. back the truck up. Whoever was responsible for Greenlee's get up at the end of the episode should be fired and blacklisted from the daytime make up industry. What the hell was that?

• Members

AMC's biggest mistake was turning Greenlee into the victim. The show is building her up to be the heroine in this story. Having JR and evil Zach f--k with her head all while having that raving b-tch Kendall set her up and step mother from hell Erica take advantage of it by having her committed for something she hasnt done. How can you not feel for her? AMC should have just left Greenlee as the b-tch that she is bc she does NOT work as the show's golden girl. She sh-ts rainbows and glows with raidant goodness. They really took her in the wrong direction bc Im not feeling this version of the character. She rocked pre-accident but she's been a mess since

BTW, AMC Zendall Fan, I love your avatar. LOL...too funny

• Members

Anything Ava/Jonathan/JR and that storyline is FF-material....and I usually NEVER FF in my entire history of watching this show! Now that is sad...

Aiden practically walked around naked - you could make out everything - and I like it :)

Really only enjoyable thing today was Julia/Tad/Krystal/Hannah...even though not much STORY is going on.

• Members

You know how I can't? I picture the same thing Kendall does, a bruised, bloody and battered Spike being wheeled into the ER the exact moment Kendall was being taken to have her cesarian

IMO they shot themselves in the foot with this storyline. They went too far and now they're trying to redeem Greenlee at Zach/Kendall/JR/Erica/Jack/Adam/Aidan's expenses.

McTrash did the same thing with Babe and it didn't work, doesn't look like this is working any better, you do NOT throw popular characters under a bus to redeem unliked characters. It NEVER works

Thanks Cheap about my avy ;)

• Members

Halloween Ryan

It was All Hollow's Eve and the night was silent but deadly, like one of those Dynamite Kiddo farts that comes out of Super Ryan's gluteous maximus. This was the night to plan a murder of the biggest and foulest stinking creature ever to roam Pine Valley. They consider him a hildebeast who will eat apart the privates and the buttox and all the way down to the gizzards. Yep he is one dangerous beast that must be put to sleep and he is known only as Ryan Lavery. These are tough times and they require tough measures to be enacted, folks. It is going to take a whole army to kill off this foul and loathsome creature and to make it look a little humorous. Perhaps when he dies his foot is shoved up his a$$ that it pops chocolate lard out of his mouth and the middle finger is sliced and diced and placed on a trail that will lead to his grave. Yes a little touchy on the details but I do believe you all can manage since a miracle is going to happen-the moron who continues to never die is now going to finally die and be killed off. Now who can do it? I suppose they can have Jackson do it since he hates Ryan for thinking that a million dollars is enough to live off of and for some reason Ryan has at least that amount of money. Perhaps Jonathan gets a tumor and the bad comes back all the way to him being a bad a$$ and killing Ryan by first chopping off his wee wee and feeding it to a five a$$ed doberman bitcher. Who knows it could be the brother in law who unloads a huge fart that knocks him out and kills off those two brain cells in his entire body. Yep it may take all of them doing their little dirty deeds to rid us of this gigantic beast who we call Gigantor and has a call that sounds like Mariah Carey being milked for all she is worth. Happy Halloween! Things go b00by in the night but the night is more peaceful now that we have seen the last of Ferret Face and may his merry band of enablers just quickly put together a funeral to get rid of this waste of space. He really is not worth the price of Paris Hilton's discounts on Fridays. Trick or treat!

Archived