AMC: Thursday

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

dont even bother. The show was boring as hell as nothing happened. Its the same ol sh-t with Krystal and Stuart um I mean Adam. The only good part was Erica being back but she had the same exact conversation wth Kendall that she had before she left. Thank goodness at least Richie is on tomorrow

• Members

Haha - I actually enjoyed the Krystal/Stuart-as-Adam scenes. They both knew, but want to keep pretending bc it's like it isn't real, but is. Anyway - good stuff, even if it is stuck on repeat - but this time maybe things will finally move forward - considering Tad/Hannah hit it hard and heavy today. Will they have sex???

LOVED Erica's diva attitude today with Kendall. Her line about her being as fabalous as ever was hysterical. Love me some Erica!

Everything else - eh - except I will say I LOVED how Zach brought JR almost to his knees. JR needed that smug face to get hurt - he has become sooooo unlikeable on all levels.

• Members

Oh, GAWD! Tad's mixing it up with Hannah, now? Yet another woman Adam's dealing with for Tad to piss all over and claim as his property.

For the love of all things soap, can we get Ryan out of Zach and Kendall's orbit and Tad out of Adam's? That's all Tad ever does is sniff around Adam and "rescue" every single woman that comes along by basically convincing them to provoke Adam in some way -- either through betrayl or adultery, it doesn't matter -- and then have Tad come in to save the day with his holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous Martin bullshit.

Listening to Tad get so damn jealous and angry over Krystal deciding to see Adam again was as much laughable as it was frustrating. I mean, really. I would understand the self-righteous attitude regarding Adam selling that horrible Carey Baby on the internet if, oh, I dunno, Tad hadn't buried a man alive, tortured him for weeks, killed him and got off scott-free... as well as sleep with Adam's wife and get her pregnant... as well as move into Adam's house and strip him naked in his own board room and ship him off to Oakhaven BEFORE ANY of the baby selling crap happened.

Now, somehow, Tad's going to be all up in Adam's face again once he finds out Hannah's working with him.

And Ryan's a fuckin' stalker. End of that story.

Archived