AMC: Monday

• Members

Eeeee Zach & Ian!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Best Damn Quote Evah:

Zach to Josh: "Don’t judge me, not now. Not until you find a woman that you love so much that you would gladly give your life for hers. Not until you look into your children’s eyes and remember a promise you made to them. The day they were born, when you promised that their life would be better than yours. A whole new set of rules Josh. A whole new set of rules."

:wub:

FOAD Greenplague and AidUHn

Eeeeee Ritchie :wub: Him and Lily, hmm interesting

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought I was going to hate the Aidan and Kendall scenes and I did up until he got in her face. They still have chemistry. I thought they were hot. Kendall was so great handling them and they sizzle even when fighting. Damn Aidan knows her so well. Sees right through her

I loved the Richie and Lily scene. He was good with her. Id love to see them interact more

• Members

The Godfather Ryan

Yippee it's Super Ryan to the rescue! Yawn snooze who cares about this freakfest anymore that is known as Mr. Lavery? So now he is getting all hot and bothered and ready to jump down Ritchie's pants (let's hope not physically....the thought of that makes my stomach churn more than George W. Bush, Condoleezza Rice, and Roseanne Barr in a threesome!) but then he decides to be generous and give him a job at Cambias Industries. Well it looks like Ritchie is actually intelligent and won't run it into the ground like Super Ryan has done to everything he touches. The only reason Cambias Industries is afloat is with Zach and Josh at the head of it whereas if Ryan was steering the ship alone, he would crash into an iceburg and the company sinks faster than Wal-Mart imports goods from the lovely Mexico and its workers named Fluffy, Muffy, Pearl, Tallulah, and Margarita. Then we get to today's show and poor Annie Fanny Banany Tranky Lanky Fanacky and Princess Emaline are stuck in the elevator. Who are they going to call? Not the Ghostbusters but Super Ryan! He comes to the rescue and uses his might to open it up and takes his daughter to the hospital for a checkup. Hey while he is there, Ryan can possibly stay in the psych unit and start kissing up to Nurse Ratched and tell her how cute her whiskers look and in return she lobotomizes his brain. Oh oops that would require Ryan to have a brain himself and we all knows his is on standby at the airport ready to be shipped in the HIGH HO PINE VALLEY Airlines...if there is any saving grace, it will go to someone who has more class and is more worthwhile than the dufus. Wake me up when Ryan finally dies because when he comes on, the snooze button comes in handy for me and the alarm clock won't ring off the way that Justin Timberlake does when anyone brings sexyback.

• Members

Kaidan, was smoking hot. :wub:

And what the hell did he say to her that was so wrong? He was picking up on her lies faster then she could tell them. At the end of the day, unlike most of her family, he knows she's her own worst enemy. It's not his fault he can see right through her. And quite frankly, someone putting a little pressure on her and making her squirm isn't that big of a deal. Kendall knew he had her name and number and was bout to more then call out her game. What's the big deal? I hardly think he's dead to her now. In fact, in the middle of his being oh so mean to her, she mentioned what a nice guy he is. Not was.

Yes, they still have it.

And it's about time someone remembered their history. Oh and before anyone jumps my sh*t, yes I saw the scenes, edited so that ALL I saw was Kaidan. And no I didn't watch the show. Just so we're clear. :D

Archived