GH: Relax and Relapse Week 2-Chasin Jason

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seeing Courtney, Brenda, and THE ONE AND ONLY REAL Carly made me cry yesterday night...I wanted to comment as I watching the show but I had turned off the computer by then.

I like General Hopsital now but it pains me to see how much better the show could be if those characters returned.

I'm sorry but last night just reminded me BIG time just how wrong Laura Wright is as Carly. Carly isn't supposed to be this yelling, crazy, annoying, psychotic b*tch who doesn't get any love or respect from the audience.

TB was the greatest Carly IMO and last night's episode just cemented that in my head...

Oh God I'm such a Liason fan but damn seeing Courtney and Jason again just broked my heart. If theres one couple that I regret didn't make it its Courtney and Jason.

Same thing for Skye and Jax...lol Jax looked so smug as he and Sonny were talking in his hospital room.

"The Wedding" was hilarious...loved Brenda's explanation of it to The Q's and I floved the flashbacks...just priceless.

And to top it all off we saw BOBBIE!

Just an awesome episode all around. I can't say enough about it.

Please GH bring back real Carly and Courtney...and oh yeah Brenda. They're worth it.

• Members

oh... gosh just reminds me off much I dont like Jason now.

oh J&R :wub: .. they should've shown the 2nd ep of that one, where jason gets beaten up and ends up at the hospital... now THAT you dont see nowadays

ewwwwwwww corky.. couldnt sit through that one.

where's felicia, tom, kevin & lucy now? even audrey

i missed BF's mac & kevin a lot now

aww gia & alexis

• Members

I love how we all have different opinions; that's why this board is so much fun! :)

I just think Vanessa Marcil rocks as Brenda; perfect mix of character and actress. Sort of like Kristian Alfonso as Hope, and Genie Francis as Laura. It just WORKS.

Hated Tamara Braun as Carly; I thought she had good chemistry with MB, but I just don't like her acting, and don't like looking at her! sorry :) Sarah Brown obviously is the true Carly, as she created it, but I think Laura Wright is who Sarah Brown's Carly would have turned into. I think she puts her all into it, and enjoy watching her.

Also, hated, hated, hated, Jason and Courtney together. I was SO happy when they ended; Burton seemingly has chemistry with everyone, as all of his pairings have fans, but I just didn't like them. And it didn't help when there was a time period where the only four characters ever featured were Sonny, Carly (TB), Jason, and Courtney.

KM was great as Robin; I still think she is a good actress, but the character has changed for the worse. She's become more bitter. But I guess it makes sense

Archived