ALL: So Tired of 1 or 2 Characters dominating?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But they're right aren't they?

All this complaining....yet I don't hear any ideas or anyone actually proposing anything to the soap execs or organizing any sorta of valid campaing to "save daytime" from the monsters that you think are in charge?

i certainly would do something if I had a serious problem with a show or I wanted to save it.

If you hate GH or any other show then you either...

1) Quit watching and stop bashing the show.

OR

2) Try to do something about it.

I don't see why people complain all the time about shows as if its killing them to watch it. If its killing theres a simple solution...change the channel. Or write your own soap.

• Members

I'm still quite the loyal fan of soaps but I agree with the OP that it's annoying to see the same characters receive so much focus and airtime. In GH's case, I've always felt like Sonny and his brood needed a show of their own. One that not only focuses on the mob but other dark criminal-related elements. Sonny, Jason, Carly, Jax, Sam, Ric, Skye (this girl needs SOMETHING to do), Jerry, Reese (yep, have it turn out that she's actually alive), and some other new characters belong on a show of their own. I think a show closely resembling "The Edge of Night" featuring Sonny and his brood would work very well as a spin-off.

Archived