GH Relax & Relapse: Week 1 - Clink Boom!

• Members

Ugh, dont EVEN get me started on the Emmy fiasco. Robin worked her butt off all year and VM swoops in gets nominated and wins for 4 months worth of work. Skye was trashed that fall to prop up Brenda and I think the Emmy would have been some justification for the crap thrown her way bc she rocked all that was given to her. What I hated was that Brenda's return ruined Skye's marriage and happiness and it was all for nothing as she and Jax broke up like 3 months later and she was gone. I dont think Skye's character ever fully recovered from the damage done that fall. It pretty much ruined her on GH, but then again I dont think Guza ever was really invested in her. At least MMT, with all her faults, loved Skye and wrote for her

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes he was shot but was wearing a bullet proof vest. He faked his death to draw out Alcazar. Only Jason, Carly and Roy knew he was alive. Thats why Liz left Jason, be he "lied" to her about it.

SN cant even get teh facts straight. They said Jax left Brenda at teh alter after catching her kissing Sonny. Um no Carly caught them and then relayed that info to Jax. They made it seem like Brenda is returning by adding the line "Brenda left town but for how long" or something to that effect. Next week the character is Jason but its still all about Brenda as the episode will be around their wedding. Brenda, Brenda, Brenda! I wish ABC would stop having such a hardon for this character who hasnt been on in years

• Members

I know Brenduh was pretty popular(never understood exactly why, IMO she is just another Babe Carey type character in alot of aspects), but why a marathon? It's misleading, I'm sure there are people who now think she's returning :rolleyes:

I'm sick of Soapnet and their GH obsession. I'd like to see something like this for AMC and OLTL

• Members

omg clink/boom and amazing grace (though they didnt play the song) in one night was just awesome!

I also watched to see the beautiful faces of the heart opening again.

Man i loved this show so.

See in Laura's trial there was how many extras? as opposed to this year's Jason trial [!@#$%^&*]

Anyways.. next week is Chasin' Jason.

J&R's Montauk & Brazen's Wedding.

I'm a big fan of J&R and Brazen make me laugh so. I dont know if they are trying to re-connect the viewers to the old history since we saw Night Shift and they had J&R interaction and Ms. Barrett thing or their playing with my emotions.

but i hope they air new specials that I havent see before.

• Members

I am so jealou sof all you people who got to watch Clink Boom. I have to say, that episode was before I read any spoilers or such. I literally didn't think that Lily was going to blow up until ten minutes before the end of the show. When she took the keys from Sonny and you saw Brenda in what can only be described as a nightgown. I knew. I jumped up and down and yelled for my roommate and we had tears of joy, then cried that Brenda had married that dumbass Jax. It was awesome.

Archived