AMC: Friday

• Members

Count me on Team Ritchie too. I think it will be eventually revealed Annie embellished things just a little bit. She's a bit unbalanced if you ask me. But I like it because it adds character to her, character she didn't have before and I generally think Melissa is doing a good job. I'd rather see Melissa driving story than Sabine. Its been kind of nice, Sabine has not bee shoved down our throats as much lately.

Zach and Kendall had their best scenes in weeks if you ask me when Kendall was telling Zach about Ian. I love how Zach is going to lay it all on the line to Kendall. Another move McT Zach probably would not have done.... at least a year or so ago. Its a good step.

Josh and Hannah equal hotness! I really hope Stacy sticks around! I love her so much.

Adam apologizing to KWAK.... I still am very uneasy watching Adam kiss KWAK's ass again.... I mean sure he did a bad thing but umm Krystal you drove Adam to it. I hate how KWAK is holier than thou and Adam is always the meanie. Adam better at least have some good corporate stories to offset the complete castration he is about to receive, for the 2nd time. Oy!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe B&E will get a clue and use her in the Adam/Zach corporate storyline. Maybe she'll be pissed off that Zach didn't sleep with her and use that anger to work with Adam to sabotage Cambias -- or at least give Chandler control over Cambias. I agree with you on the unnecessary aspect regarding Zendall. The 24/7 Baby Drama is quite enough. She doesn't need to give them MORE drama.

I'm a Zendall fan, but honestly -- there ARE other characters on this show!

Archived