AMC: Friday

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wes isnt a stranger to her. She's known him for weeks as he's been working at the Comeback and seems like a nice guy. He recently saved her life and she trusts him. Plus he was a big help to her and the kids. I can see why she's comfortable with him and he's not a stranger to her. With that said, she should have walked in with Emma. I think Im more pissed at Julia for giving Babe Emma bc she had no right to do so. Annie left Emma in Kendall's care and Julia should have returned her to Kendall and let her be responsible insead of pawning her off on Babe

I hate how everyone is out to lynch Richie. What has he really done? I think he's getting a bad rap and no one knows his side of things. Ryan and Aidan both pissed me off with their comments about him and it doesnt look like the previews are any better.

Im glad Hannah and Josh didnt have sex. I hate them together. LOVE Josh scenes with Kendall and he needs a story.

• Members

I cant argue there but he was literally right behind her and she didnt feel that she left Emma alone with him. She didnt fully entrust him with Emma bc she was still there. She was holding Little A and could not hold Emma or her hand so Richie was there and he did that. I dont see the big deal in that

• Members

Good cliffhanger!

I agree with Cheap - Babe has known Wes for weeks now. He has been a great bartender for her mother, he's been nothing but nice and charming to her. He saved her life and then comforted her while they had to ID the body. They started dating, and he never showed any signs of violence and even blew off JR's prick attitude. Why wouldn't she trust him to help her with the kids while they had to get back to the bar through flooding rains?

I can already tell I'm going to hate on Aiden and Ryan next week - as it looks like they'll most likely beat the guy up and threaten his life. I can't stand it when this happens - happened to Zoe too. I'm actually really curious to hear Ritchie's side in all this...I think this could be an easy way to keep him on the show too if they never have him do anything bad. I know he had the knife and might have planned to do something at the cabin, but I'm starting to think maybe once he saw Emma, he had a change of heart and is now going to put everything behind him???

Josh/Hannah = hot. I loved them together....and I only hope they throw Greenlee into that mix.

• Members

I really like Babe and Wes together, it's unfortunate that AH's Babe is leaving soon. Did I just say that? That said, I do think Babe's become way too trusting of him way too quickly and is thus doing some things I shake my head at. I guess it was prompted by him "saving" her from the "robber." And why would Julia leave Emma with the resident kidnapper - Babe? lol, I'm kidding. Annie/Ryan should have just taken Emma with them on their 45th honeymoon on a private island, kid would have been safer there.

According to Annie he killed a frog *oh no* and he broke her doll *oh no* and he created a storm *oh no* I don't really care if he's a bad-a**. He's my favorite character in his storyline and one of my favorite characters overall. He's pretty. He's a good actor. He's good with kids - has Adam the Third ever looked more vibrant? Viva la Richie!!! I'm hoping they have him take his medication or whatever and not do anything too bad unless it's to a character I don't like in which case I won't mind too much.

• Members

Well we can agree on that! I hope Ritchie comes out on top in this story and they can all go to hell. Love Annie but she needs to take a chill pill and stop tripping. Ryan and Aidan need to STFU and Greenlee needs to mind her damn business. Ritchie has quickly won me over and Im definetly a fan

• Members

Isn't this Alexa's last full episode since she's being replaced at some point in Monday's episode? I'm going to miss her. Why is she going to be replaced in the episode instead of the one day your there the next day your not business?

• Members

ROTFLMAO! :lol::lol::lol:

That's what I haven't fully understood, either. Why Annie gives such mundane, typical little brother antics as evidence that Richie is Dr. Evil. In third grade, I squeezed ketchup all over Melody's white dress in the school cafeteria because... she was... well... a girl! I wonder if she's telling her husband this very day how wicked and evil I was. :rolleyes:

I noticed that too. Usually, Little Adam looks like he's been drugged up with sedatives -- or taking acting lessons from Cameron. :mellow:

Archived