ATWT: Luke Is...

• Members

I'm sure you realize none of that pertains to Luke. I don't even know why it was brought up in the first place. We aren't seeing a stereotype played out. Since they obviously have feelings for each other, there's no indication that sex for them would be a "one night stand." Funny, there's always commentary about how people want more affection between these guys. The kisses aren't long enough, etc. But HOPEFULLY THEY WON'T HAVE SEX! Ha ha! It's comedy in no short supply. <_<

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Luke Snyder is not this stereotype gay teenage raver boy who likes to do drugs and have sex.

Luke Snyder is a well rounder char with morales and searching for love. This is by far the most real and honest storyline on soaps. So im not ina hurry to see them get it on. I can wait. When did soap fans become so demanding in everything happen now now now! i personally like to wait and see things play out and build up.

• Members

Did I say it did?

However in general it does. I mean in real life its not that impossible that Noah and Luk would meet online and have some hookup. Noah tells Luke to keep it a secret. Luke agrees but only cuz the sex is so "great" (just my opinion).

Noah thinks that what he has done with Luke is a 1 time thing and that it was "just sex". He thinks hes in love with Maddie and nothing can change that. Meanwhile Luke is trying to convince himself that he's only using Noah for sex as well but deep down he keeps having flashes of feelings for him.

Eventually their feelings grow stronger and Noah begins feeling the urge to confess all to Luke...howeves hes afraid to disappoint Maddie and his father. Plus hes scared sh*tless about coming out to everyone (which is valid when all your life everyone has assumed you're straight).

All I'm saying that there mulitple ways that one could look at this storyline. I'm enjoying the romance and everything but a part fo me is sorta surprised that they haven't explored the sexual side completely. Having Luke and Noah have a one night stand wouldn't automatically mean that they don't care about one another.

• Members

How about just the way it's been written?

This story has nothing to do with a tawdry online hookup! Why are people so demonstrative about that happening when it's an element that was never suggested in the writing? It's like a contest to see who can give Passanante another bad idea first. Luke and Noah have danced this dance all summer. If they decided to get it on once or 50 times at this point, what's the big deal?

• Members

I like that they arent rushing the sex part with Nuke. As long as we get to see it down the line. I am fine with the wait.

I wish Luke and Noah would talk about why they fell in love with each other before having sex.

Well most gay guys but not all.

Great post Juppiter. And I agree with you!

:lol::lol:

Exactly....a true description of Luke.

• Members

http://z13.invisionfree.com/vanhansis/inde...?showtopic=2815

Here is the SOW version:

Luke's trip with Noah and Col. Mayer turns fishy this week on ATWT when Luke takes a bad fall.

"Colonel Mayer tries to shoot Luke, but the shot doesn't go off," sets up Van Hansis (Luke). "Luke tries to fight the gun away from him, Colonel Mayer pushes Luke and he goes tumbling down the hill."

Noah witnesses the whole fracas, and Holden and Lily arrive in time to get their injured son to the hospital and into surgery. "They're arguing the whole time," winces Hansis.

But one thing the squabbling duo can't dispute: Luke isn't out of the woods. Especially when loony Win tries to attack him again in his hospital room and is interrupted by Lily and Dusty. "Does Luke even know Dusty?" cracks Hansis. "Have they ever met?"

A more important question arises when the colonel is hauled off to police station: Why can't Luke feel his legs? "Somehow in the fall, something happened with his spine," says Hansis. "He's paralyzed!"

A guilt-ridden Noah, who learns from Margo that his dad killed his mother, Cheri, turns to the bottle and Maddie for comfort. "Noah blames himself for everything," sighs Hansis. "Luke doesn't blame Noah, but finding out the truth about his father? Noah is pretty messed up about it all."

And in true soap fashion, "Luke thinks Noah won't like him anymore because he can't walk," adds Hansis.

But don't expect time in a wheelchair to cut "Nuke" off at the knees. "Luke and Noah will rise above it all," shrugs Hansis. "These trials will only make them stronger."

Holden and Lily, however, are another story.

• Members

Anything to keep Noah and Luke from having hot gay sex, right, P&G?

;)

Dollars for donuts, Luke will regain his ability to walk (and, well, you know) just in time for Noah to suffer some heinous brain injury and conveniently lose all memory of him.

Sheesh, this makes Bianca's rape (AMC) look downright subtle.

Archived