ATWT: Two Popular Emmy Nominees Quitting?

• Members

Jennifer Landon & Jesse Lee Soffer leaving when their contracts expire this year?

SOD Casting About/Grapevine: "For all those fans who are worried about all of ATWT's apparent new hires overloading the cast, that load will likely be lightened by some high-profile exists as contracts end later this year."

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thing is Jennifer and Jesse's contracts are not up in until about April 2008. I expect them both to leave and move onto greener pastures. Especially Jennifer Landon will definitely move on, she has a bright future and career ahead of her. The young people always end up leaving ATWT. Also Alexandra Chando has a year left on her contract. I do not expect any of them to stay. They are young and have a bright future ahead.

• Members

I'm pretty sure Jesse Soffer's contract is up in February. I'd be sad to see him go...I personally think if Jennifer Landon leaves and he stays, it'll be for the best. But with the crap writing he's been getting for a couple of years now, I wouldn't blame him at all for not wanting to stick around.

• Members

Regardless of how many weeks ago they announced it, the fact still remains that they could be in the line-up for not being back on the show.

As it was mentioned before; contracts can be broken at the drop of a dime; doesn't matter how popular a character is; or if they have a HUGE or SMALL fanbase...if TPTB want them out, then they want them out.....

If it's time for Jennifer and Jesse to leave, that's all fine and good; let them do something that makes them happy.

• Members

Okay, maybe I'm being obtuse, but there are other emmy nominees who might be leaving. I seem to remember that Teri Columbino's contract should be coming up, and she was a nominee in like, 2001/02. And then there's Grayson, who is perenially rumored to have outs for pilot season.

I wouldn't doubt that Jen and Jesse would want to try Hollywood, but Jen's contract at least shouldn't be up for months.

• Members

Terri Columbino's contract will expire in about two months. She renewed her contract on December 2004 and her three years almost up. Terri Columbino has been with ATWT for nine years now. She is close to being their an entire decade which is amazing but she might be exiting. Terri Columbino premiered on ATWT in September 1998 and her name was Terri Conn that was before she was married.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived