Bold and Beautiful Issues

• Members

Can someone please explain to me where in the hell is Stephanie, Phoebe's Twin is, and how TBTB justify her abscence for wedding, funerals, murder trials, rapes etc. If this actress isn't talented enough to play a double roll then try casting another actess to play the twin, they don't have to be identical. This would create a natural triangle, good twin versus true Forrester spoiled rich twin and breathe some life into the younger cast. Why are we completely fleshing out the Logans and ignoring the families already fleshed out? Where the hell is Pam and her mom? Where is Taylor's brother, father? As entertaining as Brook and her matress go round have been for two decades you must see that in LA there are more men than the Forresters, this story of nymphomania gone mad is ridiculous. Must every relattionship Taylor develops involve Brooke's libido? What if Bell throws a real curve ala Y&R have the egg be Bridgets in some twist on finally having Nicks baby. Or better yet Sheila's in some crazy plot to get revenge, anything but the obvious will do at this point.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, Steffy is in Uni, so that explains her abscence. And, when you're in uni, you can't just get up and come back everytime someone marries in B&B because that means you won't be at uni at all. And, come on, everyone knows Susan Flannery is sick. You can't blame the show for her not being able to be there!

However, I have been suspecting for a long time now that "B. Marone" would be Bridget and not Brooke and it would certainly be the less offensive outcome. Stephanie's mom was never intended to be a regular but Pam, from what I know, has been dropped. Her storyline is going nowhere, forget about her, it's over! I just hate it when people remind me of Pam, because I so wish the storyline was followed through :D. Storm has been dropped too.

But I totally agree about the low count of men--it is really ridiculous. I was so excited when Andy came on board--imagine the potential: Brooke's lethal enemy, but no proof that he raped her! Andy screwing up her custody case, convincing Stephanie that Brooke wanted to have sex with him, all the potential! Sadly, it seems that Bell kills off potential (excuse the pun) in order to move on with the next story and the next--I feel he is afraid that he'll get bored if he lingers on a story too much. We really need a couple more families on B&B--maybe not so prominent, but ones that will allow the semi-incestuous relationships to finally stop for good, will give us more men, more romantic possibilities.

• Members

It makes NO sense why Steffy is MIA. She can stay away but really, why wasnt she around at all during Taylor's trial, Darla's funeral, Taylor and Ridge's weddings, etc... We dont need to see much of her. Just have her there say a few lines and go.

• Members

Storm needed a recast like YESTERDAY. Love Will DeVry, but for many reasons I don't think he can play a character like Storm without just laughing at him.

With the guys on B&B, it's all about power. DeVry is small potatoes compared to the men on B&B and it's not a slight, but I just don't see it being realistic if he's up against Ridge, Rick, or Eric. If they need a lawyer, I'm all about some Cricket! When played by Justin Torkildsen, I didn't mind Rick too much, but Kyle Lowder is somewhat of an upgrade. Scenes with Ronn Moss and other actors don't look odd or weird. And Kyle brought Rick from being a boy to a man(although I wish he'd lose that damn opera singing!).

I dunno who would replace DeVry, but definitely not someone who plays comedy, slapstick, and the he-man BS. That's Jack Wagner's forte.

• Members

Mackenzie Mauzy recently expressed her interest in playing both twins. But I can totally see why the show does not do it - the cast is way too small and there much to many woman already.

Although it would be kinda nice to have a quick Steffy-scene every year or so.

@ Bellcurve: I'm always LMAO when you're rating about Will DeVry, aka Brooke's Barbie-doll stealing brother as you once put it. LOL!

I for one have no problem with him in this role and find it a shame they aren't using him at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

it would be too much to play Steffi for 1 segment every few months during her family crisis problems? Im not saying or wanting Steffi to be a regular character but pop up like Kristen does every so often as needed. What would be so hard with that?

Archived