DAYS: spoiler pics

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! I can't believe they are acutally doing this. He isn't my favorte character, but John has been a major part of some of my favorite storylines: the possession, John/Marlena/Kristen/Susan, Gina/John/Marlena. I really feel like they should have gotten rid of some different characters before hime like Steve, Kayla, Adrianne, Tony, Roman, Abe, Jett, Jeremy, Doug, or Julie.

Does that look like Doug in the car?

• Members

No I didn't.

Basically the pics were of John getting run down by a car, laying on the ground bloody. Then there are pics of Marlena with John in the hospital and Belle with her father in the hospital. The final ones were of Belle crying at a coffin draped in the American flag with a big pic of Marlena and John next to it.

• Members

I had read in some spoilers that Abe gives him a Police Man burial because he was a former policeman.

While it is shocking and I hope its not fake cause we have been there done that 455 times in just the last 5 years it is going to be some good drama I believe. I know the John fans are going to blow a gasket and say "I hate this show I'm never watching again."

Archived