New GH Courtney is....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please no.

I like Courtney on certain days, but I'd much rather them kill the character off. Courtney is not need on the show. Courtney/Jax were fun to watch, but if they're not going to commit to them, what other purpose is she going to serve? How much longer can they possibly drag on the Jax/Courtney/Nikolas/Emily quad?

I don't really care which way or another for LW but EHP would totally suck. Unless they decide to reunite her with Jason, they could have a contest of which one has the most vacant stare.

• Members

I was kinda hoping they'd uncover some hot new talent, but I guess they're trying to avoid another Jenny Bransford (dont even get me started on how crap GH treated her), but they could have at least gone with someone who actually resembles ALW. I think Shawn Batten (ex SuBe) would have made a great Courtney, they have practically the same voice and many of the same mannerisms, which is funny considering Batten took over the role of Sarah from Woodland.

Guest Degrassi87

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Nov 17 2005, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope Woodland gets it, she's hot and I do think when given decent work that she can act. I only hope that they give Courtney a backbone, she does not play whiny shrew well.

I'm glad Erin Hershey Presley didn't get it. As much as I loved Port Charles, I really couldn't stand her. She's really hot, but Allison annoyed the hell out of me. Then again, so did Rafe, but I looooooooove Brian Gaskill on ATWT...

ITA with everything.

Archived