AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fear Ryan

Geez so Ryan just continues to make sure that Greenlee has every reason to fear him now that he is having her followed 24/7. Now talk about a stalker but I do not think this is the sign of a normal person. Oh wait who am I kidding? Ryan is nowhere near normal so that in and of itself is just a fallacy on my part. I guess my punishment shall be to crawl up inside Ryan's a$$ and find out why there is so much empty hot air inside of his body. Talk about some interesting things I could find in there like a horny octopus or heck even part of Jessica Simpson's tuna. So why is Ryan just being a pain about Greenlee? She truly does not have anything out to hurt Ryan or his family despite her little accident with Spike. Well that is over with and she tried to make things better by recommending a doctor (well she can always turn to Dr. Ryan who pulled her out of his psychotic stupidor) but other than that she is moving on to Fish n Chips' pants. So seriously she is not out to get near him or his family and truly why would she want to anyways? It's as if she will get either the crazy or stupidity virus and none of them will spell success in Aidan's bed. So you see idiot Ryan there is no use for her to be followed since she has no business in following you around. But of course your little brain cannot think of the obvious so why bother? Ryan still probably has crabs the size of Texas! Who knows what will happen next week. Maybe he will buy her a rabbit and both will hop off to Neverland

• Members

Somebody typed in the wrong name and put this one in the can. Unless there's a Joanna Bugler, either Joanna Cohen or C. Bugler wrote today's episode. We may never know which one it was because the name in the credits was "Joanna Bugler." Maybe AMC is following that internet trend and combining names?

• Members

JR AND Jacob Young are both soooo unlikeable and CREEPY! I just can't get over how disgusting this character and actor have turned out to be this year. It grosses me out he's falling for Ava too.

Love the Wes/Babe relationship - and it was kind of nice to see Babe and Amanda get in a little tiff and then make up. I loved how Wes made fun of JR living on a yacht aka 'floating mobile home'.

Loved the Cambias stuff too - Lily is hilarious and the Josh/Hannah stares...and then the HOT making out and sex! HOT!

• Members

Joanna Bugler :D I guess someone behind the scenes thinks these two writers are interchangeable!

Ryan's attitude annoyed me so much today. I can't wait until he's proven wrong about Annie.

This is the second day in a row that I found Greenlee/Aidan watchable. I still don't like them as a couple, though.

I loved the Babe/Amanda conversation after the sniping stopped.

Kendall/Erica was really good, especially when Erica figured out that Kendall was lying to Greenlee. I hope Kendall lets her mother help her with her plot.

Hannah/Josh just burned up the screen at the end.

ITA that JR/Ava/Jonathan was the only awful part of this episode.

Archived