Maurice Bernard on Oprah

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Did anyone see Benard on Oprah? He talked about last years GH storyline involving his breakdown, the night he threatened to murder his wife & how he doesn't like to fly. I just wish he would get off his medication b/c that IS affecting his acting in a negative way. Natural treatments are the way to go.

I think his latest apperance was his second time on Oprah.

• Members

^i couldnt disagree wioth you more about him getting off his meds for his actings sake.

And i dont think its meds that affect his acting., i think its the fact that he is overused and overworked because he is the only person GH write for.

anyways... i thought it was a great eppy. ive seen it before tho, so its a repet.

• Members

That eppy was a new show. They started off by showing a clip on Maurice's apperance on the show a few years ago and then did an update with him and his wife. he talked about how the Sonny bipolar s/l really stressed him out and people would as him if it was getting to be too much for him and he would say no but it really was and that it started to cause him anxiety attacks and that a scene between Sonny and Emily where Sonny is apologizing to Emily for ripping the dress off her and thinking she was pregnant and thinking that she was about to be blown up was really rough on him.

• Members

Going off antidepressants cold turkey is dangerous...you have to be in a state of recovery for some time and have the doctor gradually take you down so it takes time before you can be off them for good. He will take medication for the rest of his life and that is fine with me....and natural treatments do not work with mental illness. It doesn't just get treated right away through natural elements...the brain is in control of you and only medication can make it better so you have enough serotonin to be balanced out and do your daily activities....natural herbs won't do the trick

Archived