ATWT Friday September 21st

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
After reading my SOD, I am glad Katie is getting what's coming to her....All her talk is for Naught....All of Vienna's pimping of Katie and Jack is for naught; all of Henry's constant 'reassurances' to Katie is for Naught; and all of Holden's sudden pep rally speeches to encourage Jack about Katie is......FOR NAUGHT..... :D

• Members

Rosanna's worried about a relapse because of the experimental nature of the drugs that brought her out of the coma.

Honestly, if I didn't know how quickly the Kack wedding will turn into Katie's worst nightmare, I'd have turned off the television. That's the only thing giving me strength to sit through another endless day of Katie-pimping, by nearly everyone at the wedding, except (bless him) Brad and perhaps Parker, who snarked that documenting the day was worse than reality tv. OMG...I've never seen one character canonized like this---EVER.

*snort*...loved the turnout for Kack...Brad (who's on the phone constantly), Holden, Parker/JJ/Sage/Faith, Margo, HenVienna. No Craig, Meg, LILY, Aaron, Luke, or Emma (who's absence was at least explained, I'm gathering).

OTOH, Carly and Jack's latest goodbye was heartbreaking. And the Carly/Ro scenes!!! Who knew?? LOVED them!!!

I'm not getting Paul. First he blamed losing Rosanna on Craig, when it was James who blackmailed Ro into divorcing Paul, and then Paul who kept Ro at arm's length, when she tried to explain. Then he thinks Will and Gwen can testify about the kidnapping and how it hurt them, and that's going to put Craig away? I'm glad Will called him on his [!@#$%^&*], especially when Paul dragged out Jen's memory to try and guilt him into it. But, I don't think Will should have spoken for Gwen...personally, I'd love to have Gwen gung-ho about trying to nail Craig, after what he did.

• Members

Y'know, the only thing about Katie that didn't make me want to puke, was her apology to Henry. That's been a long time overdue. She's not quite as dumb as I think she is....she acknowledged that Henry is "her best friend". Not Jack.

Archived