ATWT: Wednesday discussion

• Members

pj.. people can't rally around Carly because they all heve their nose too far up Katie's rear end.. The promo showed Carly she wouldn't tell anyone about her illness until after the honeymoon. I don't think her secret will stay a secret that long.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh, speaking of Carly, I think I officially do not like her after today's episode. I didn't watch her scenes, I haven't for a while, but it seems that in every spoiler, every preview...she's basically being a pathetic shrew vowing to "get Jack back." Bitch. Move on. MOVE ON. MOVE ON! Jack has obviously made his choice and no matter how ridiculous it is, it's over and done with for now. Every attempt she makes at trying to get him back is just...ugh. She grows more and more pathetic by the day.

Totally loved hearing Eileen Fulton announce the previews too. I guess that's their way of giving Lisa "screen time." IIC.

• Members

I'm not really seeing Carly "trying to get Jack back" now. I suppose "pathetic" is a relative term, but I don't blame the girl for being convinced that Jack is lying to himself about his feelings for Katie, even if she should just let him find that out for himself.

• Members

I personally think they are turning Jack so NASTY for the purpose of making him feel like [!@#$%^&*] for it all when he learns the truth.

Seriously, they have made Jack into his hateful person toward Carly. His attitude was just a big UGH Factor. I can't blame Carly for feeling beat up; the doctor dropped a bombshell on her; she wants to spend her time actually making Sage's appearance in the wedding (mind you one she would have fought tooth and nail against hadn't she learned she is gravely ill) that the little girl is excited to be a part of.

Brad is coming off 100% better in my eye.

The scenes were heartbreaking; seeing Carly defeated. and in tears....It broke my heart.

You did notice the little 'wish of death' upon Carly from Katie, right? When she told Vienna that there's only one thing that would keep Carly away for good....Can't wait till we see the look on Katie's face when the truth comes out....Despite it all, she's going to turn Carly's dying into a "What about me, Jack?"

I can't stand her and I can't wait to see what's to come for both Jack and Krappy Katie.

If you watched her scenes today, there was no indication of her trying at all to get Jack back at all. It was completely the opposite...

LOL the one time you don't watch is the time that Carly isn't being in pursuit to win Jack back :)

I'm looking forward to next week more and more ;)

• Members

I was really trying to overlook Jack's attitude as of late but after today he's about tied with Fluffy on my dislike meter! :angry: What was with his attitude today towards Carly? True he does not know what is going on but my goodness... she was only going to miss one dance class! I'm almost to the point I want him and Fluffy to ride off together and not come back... never thought I'd say it but Brad has really grown on me and dare say I think I like him. Thank goodness Carly has someone at this time. Rosanna is tooooooo busy trying to make Craig pay.... Gwen is off trying to have a baby... Carly needs someone now and I'm not too upset that it's Brad. Didn't get to hear the scene with Carly in the bathtub but I watched it [too many people overtalking my show] and it looked hardbreaking :( .... will definitely have to search out that scene... rest of the show... didn't care much about it! Will say one thing though... Vienna forever concerned about Katie and her happiness...... WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give her something else to do! Ok two things.... Simon should be the last person Fluffy brings up.... Her whole mentioning of Simon and the island almost had me throwing things at my tv! I wish for just once she shuts up or better yet just stay off my screen!

Archived