AMC: Wednesday

• Members

I doubt Kendall left them in the trash there--i think it was more an angry "this is what ir eally think ugh have to explode" moment and she picked them up and put them somewhere. I hope...

Why do they give Amanda LESS and LESS to do on this show? Oddly the more and more I like her too...

I'm WAY more digging Hannah than I did before--I ahrdly even noticed her leaving last Spring but I like her and Josh too (it's kinda shocking how quickly Josh has become someone I really enjoy seeing on the show)

I still am liking the Annie stuff but why didnt' she just burn the pages of the yearbook that offended her. Ryan WILL, or should notice a HUGE book place upon a tiny fire.... I think the binding would smell too :P

Di coming back was VERY random though nice

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greenlee and Aidan, the kiss! Love these two.

God, I could care less about JR and his company with Ava. Ava kissing JR, PLEASE get rid of her. She's just so annoying. Maybe she can cheat on Jonathan with JR and leave town or something. They need to get JR back in a Chandler storyline, I could care less about him now.

I do feel bad for Greenlee about how Kendall is playing her. I hope she figures it out.

Nice to see Di back, wish she wasn't leaving. Josh and Hannah = really hot.

• Members

I dont know but even if she did, then TIIC pretty much drove her to it by not utilizing her. She has been wasted for far too long adn I dont blame her for wanting out. They never did anything with her and Aidan, but they defiently have plans now for Aidan and Greens

Archived