GL: Week of 9/17

• Members

So what's up with GL this week? have been full swing with school and don't have time to watch the episodes online. I noticed on CBS' website they said that Reva made a confession on Monday. What was it? What's going on the Light this week?

....And with Passions gone, so begins GL's long dreaded days of lowest rated soap :(

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dinah and Mallet?

Not only that couple, but it seems as if every couple on the show is being broken up by DK and his poisonous pen.

As for Jeffeva...eh, I'm not a fan of theirs so their break up scenes were a blessing for me. I'm happy that Reva is moving into the Spaulding atmosphere. KZ and RR have amazing chemistry...not of the romantic kind.

• Members

I haven't watched GL on a regular basis since mid-July, and now for the past couple weeks I don't even bother taping episodes. I taped yesterday's show and couldn't sit through 10 minutes of it. There's just nothing to root for. And if I see one more scene take place in that damn Beacon hotel room, I will throw up all over my screen!

I love and support the show overall, but I just have no interest in anything they're dishing out, and haven't been for the past 2-3 months.

• Members

Well, we could have Weston and Conboy. Wonder if Stern and Black are free?

Ah, just kidding. My like for DK's been tarnished a bit now that he wants to go down the Ashlee/Coop road. Note to DK: Caitlin's a good actress, but the story worked better on One Life to Live.

• Members

I am just not buying Ashlee and Coop for a few reasons. The idea is ok, but this story is just not selling. It's not believable. Coop has not one hang up about dating someone Ashlee's size? It would be realistic for him to want them to spend time together inside because he's ashamed. Eventually, he'd work through it, but for now, they are just too kissy face. It does not work. Very poorly told.

ANDREA

• Members

I wish I had the answer to that.

But the truly sad part is that when a new concept pops up on the show, I get excited. You'd think I would know by now that the promo is the most exciting part of what's to come.

My Jeffeva heart was on a high just 3 weeks ago, and now it's broken into a bunch of little pieces. Don't know why I do this to myself.

It's so hard to say goodbye.

ANDREA

Archived