ATWT:Radio interview tonight with Van Hansis and Jake Sibermann.......

• Members

WGN-AM's Steve King and Johnnie Putman(who are big ATWT fans) will be interviewing Van Hansis(Luke) and Jake Sibermann(Noah) about their storyline after 11pm tonight.

They also will be talking to Erin Cardillo(Esme) about Passions move to DirecTV as well.

For those of you outside of the listening area,WGN streams their live feed at the website........

http://wgnradio.com/index.php?option=com_c...&Itemid=249

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is from the WGN-radio website:

-----

MONDAY NIGHT/TUESDAY MORNING:

Welcome to our first edition of "Soap Opera Monday Night!"

Tonight we're joined by "As The World Turns" Executive Producer, Christopher Goutman and cast members Van Hansis, who portrays Luke Snyder, & Jake Silbermann, who portrays Noah Mayer.

PLUS

Joining us from the first soap to move from network TV to satellite TV, "Passions," is Erin Cardillo, who portrays Esme.

-----

So it looks like all ATWT fans should listen in because Goutman will be there too...

• Members

I am a regular Steve and Johnnie listener and they always do their interviews live(the whole show is live),but I don't think that they will be taking phone calls. Usually when they do interviews at the beginning of the show,I haven't heard them take calls. Maybe it will be different this time,but S&J usually follow the same plan. You could e-mail them right now with questions and maybe they will ask them if they don't take calls.

You could e-mail either Steve King,Johnnie Putman or their producer Dan Sugrue............

http://wgnradio.com/index.php?option=com_c...17&Itemid=3

• Members

-Did the host actually say she thought ATWT was in a "good place" right now? I don't think Rodney Dangerfield and Richard Pryor put together were THAT funny. :lol:

-Funny how Goutman says he doesn't mess with Emma. I guess not, she's never on the show!

-They treated Luke and Noah's tale like "any other romantic story," eh? How's that, when the sagas of Meg/Craig/Paul and Katie/Jack/Carly have been overexposed while Luke and Noah's airtime has been minimal at best? At least there was sexual tension in those triangles for a long time. I totally believed Noah was straight until the day he and Luke went swimming, because he never acted like he may be thinking of Luke romantically before that.

Archived