GH: Week of September 10th

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW!

Well Leticia was a completely innocent person unlike the 2 you mentioned. Not saying Alan was bad but he definitely was not a saint as far I know. None of The Q's can claim that.

Mondays Episoe = EXCELLENT! Just loved the Michael/Morgan/Carly/Sonny scenes. The kid playing Michael had me in TEARS. I felt SO BAD for the child. And then he immediately had me when he told Sonny to get revenge. Totally NOT what I was expecting from a kid that young. I FLOVED Sonny's reaction to that. Also NOT expecting him to get angry and tell him that revenge is NOT the right way to do things...and Kate was completely awesome as well. Loved how she didn't try to intrude and knew that it was a private matter. Plus even more importantly Sonny told her upfront what had happened and she knew to not push him about Trevor's connection (even though you could tell she doubted it).

Elizabeth was looking so modelesque today! The hair pulled back in a ponytail? FIERCE! And I loved how she commented on the safety of her kids. At first I didn't think to much of the nanny's death but I think it was PERFECT way to begin this storyline and I'm loving the fallout.

Jax....I love you man but you really need to take a step back and STFU. Shame on you for actually thinking you can deal with any of this. Sorry but a gun does not a mobster make you.

Jerry's plan is both sick and funny. I FLOVED him today with Sam. He called her out on the slut that she is and made some true points. Shes the ONLY one who could seduce Trevor. LMAO...his lines were just perfect.

The Neanderthal....oh yeah Lucky SURE does love Elizabeth. Thats why he ran over to Sams apartment like a dog in heat as soon as Jason told Mac that there was no one that he wanted protected. I half expected Jason to say Elizabethe and for him and Lucky to fight right then and there. That would have been funny as mess! But alas Jason has more class than Lucky so of course he wouldn't do something like that. Heres to hoping The Whore gets what she wants from The Neanderthal. I cannot wait for tomorrows episode.

• Members

I don't know about f'ed up. He's hurt and hes angry...understandably so. He's grown up around this lifestyle and like he said, "Morgan's a baby. I'm NOT" He knew what Leticia's death meant and he knew that it was one of his family's enemies. So I'm not surprised he wanted revenge. The way he said though was great.

And personally I think it would be great to have him grow up to take over Sonny's organization.

• Members

This kid started trying to put out hits at the age of 7. He's calmed down a bit but he was a menace for years, throwing glass, getting violent and yelling like his father and lying, maniuplating and deceiving like his mother. The kid is screwed up. Just wait till he entres his teen years. He's going to be a villian or at the very least a shady character like Logan

I sure hope he doesnt take over Sonny's organization. I find that thought sickening as Michael's whole existance there being how Sonny and Carly screwed over AJ in order to hold onto him. Michael should not be in that house but it is what it is. I hope he can turn out somewhat decent but I doubt it. I dont want to see him turn into another Diego, eager to be in daddy's biz

• Members

He can still be "decent" and still take over his dad's biz...at least in my opinion.

Sonny isn't a bad guy. Neither is Jason in my opinion. Sure there not exactly in the most reputable of professions but corruption, greed, and evil can be found in ALL walks of life, all forms of business, and in ALL professions.

The only difference is that Sonny and Jason don't hide behind some bs fake life, plaster smiles on their face, and pretend like they're 100% legit and doing legal things.

• Members

I have to disagree. Sure, it's possible to be a corrupt policeman or teacher, but the profession itself is a noble one. The mafia? Absolutely not. There is no crime greater than stripping people of their lives, and that is what Jason does for a living. There are so many good things to do in this world, and he chose to commit the greatest evil of all for his job. Every person he killed had a family. I know it isn't real, but I still can't help but think of all of their mothers and fathers and children.

And Sonny and Jason have a right to do this, why? Because they're the good mobsters? Guess what, there are no good mobsters. These are men who have committed their lives to evil.

And for all of Sonny's talk about family, he has repeatedly put them in danger. It disgusts me that innocent people like Lily and his unborn child and Letitia have to die because they are around Sonny. When Liz today mentioned that she feels sorry for Sonny and Carly for having to know that their family is in danger and they couldn't necessarily protect them, I felt no pity for those two. I pity the boys, because they did not choose this life, but Sonny did. By being in the mob, you are risking the lives of the innocent people around you, every day.

Sonny and Jason's business is selfish and evil. I cannot imagine anything more revolting than what they do for a living.

And yeah, I know I really shouldn't be waching this show.

• Members

omg.. scrubs in the previews!

Seriously Lizard?! Why else did you turn away from your husband still b/c of Jason! Free Lucky!

I really really like Ric & Skye.. can I get more of that or what?

Alexis is too funny.. i love sexis scenes

just when I thought we were free of Carly.. Lulu returns.. oy and Maxie leaves.

Spinell, you idiot wake up would you.. your love for Lulu is such vomit.

• Members

I laughed so hard during that scene. You could see Liz visibly cringe at the thought of Lucky making love to her...and it was glorious as a Liason fan!

By the way did Lucky sleep with Sam when she was in the hot tub the other day? I completely missed what happened. I'm guessing not since he came home (probably feeling guilty and stupid) to try and make up with Liz.

Archived