GH first Murder Victim

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forbid it....

Coop is for Lulu and he better be intact by the end of this storyline.

Gotta say that my heart really felt for everyone who knew Leticia. I wasn't even expecting her to die. I think I missed that part in the spoilers although in retrospect they were HEAVILY hinting that she was gonna die..lol. The whole "take the boys to the mall thing" and Carly's constant screaming of "stay close to Leticia" should have rung some bells off in my head.

• Members

Lol can you just imagine it? In true GH form they'd have a major shootout at the mall with Morgan and Michael witness Leticia get hit and die slowly right in front of their eyes (tragically of course and in slow motion).

Then Jason the Badass goes into what I call "Killer Instinct" Mode and destroys the bad guys without a single injury to himself! That would have been a great Friday cliffhanger and a great beginning to fall sweeps (assuming they start now).

• Members

I'm sad that Leticia was killed off. Always liked her, even though 3 different actresses have played her through the years. Jessi Morales was the actress playing her for the last 2 years, not Christine Carlo as SOD recently stated (lol).

btw, Michael & Morgan's mother is Carly, not Leticia. Most rich people have nannies and the children definitely are loved by Carly.

I hope Kate Foster is the next death. I wouldnt care of Ric was next after her! I bet Ameliia will be killed off too, now that Annie Wersching is leaving for 24. I wouldn't be too surprised if GH were to kill Skye and Bobbie off too due to their severe lack of airtime.

• Members

They were joking about Carly. She never sees those kids. Just because they are rich doesn't mean they should have nannies and have their kids spend every waking moment with them.

I'm confused about who played Leticia since Guza said Christine Carlo played her. AND looking at the pick on her imdb page it was defintely looking like Christine was playing her at the end. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1169672/

but I can't find a pic of Jessi Morales to compare if they looked alike at all.

Archived