ATWT: Thursday Discussion

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WHAT is with the clown shirts on Henry all of the sudden? Today's shirt (bright orange LARGE enough paisley print to be seen ON THE MOON) actually hurt my eyes. I mean, JUST when we finally got one of the boys (Luke) out of frickin' preppy, dweeb stripes (THANK YOU GOD!!) Henry starts looking like PeeWee Herman.

I actually liked Brad today. Sort of a miracle, and I don't quite buy his life coach speak, but at least he's showing concern for Carly, and it seems genuine. I felt so damn bad for Carly...but at least this time she won't be forced to provide Katie with a wedding dress free of charge. She actually seemed a little "off" today, like she had forgotten Jack was supposed to take Sage to school, and then with the potential client.

Kack is the castor oil in today's show....now I'm supposed to believe that Jack and Katie need to house hunt, when we all know Katie's been more than happy living in her "dream cottage" with three other husbands, and that every other house in Oakdale has the capacity of housing up to 20 people. Yet these guys need rooms to house all of Jack's children PLUS any potential spawn their comingling generates. GAWD...why make me sit through another example of Kack NOT taking their "future" seriously (not planning where to live, not talking about spawning, planning impromptu weddings at the drop of hat) and then IGNORE what that means?????? I floved the look on Jack's face when Katie brought up spawning....like he's just been caught in a bear trap by the d!ck.

Col Mayer freaks me out too. There's something creepy about the way he called Henry, "son". Maybe it's an Army thing, but I wouldn't think he'd say that to a civilian. And running a background check on Maddie? WTH??? No doubt he knows all about Luke's being "out and proud" too.

• Members

I agree with PJ Carly did seem a little off today. I'm thinking maybe she's going to start having some of those symptoms that we've been hearing about. Did you see that preview today where she had Sage with her and wrecked? I'm so peeoed that Jack is going to blame her for having the accident. Can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out she has something really wrong with her. I hate that it's going to take her almost dieing for the idiot that is Jack to realize what we've known along it's Carly that has his heart and not Katie.

• Members

Something did seem off with Carly but part of it just felt like she was totally worn down and feeling defeated after Jack yelling at her. I know the feeling because I'm feeling worn down with the story. I think she truly does think she has lost Jack for good this time and wondering how to keep going. I did like Brad being there for her but the whole setup with the potential business deal seemed lame. I had expected her collapse in Brad's arms to last a little longer.

Kack was nauseating as usual. The only good part of that was the look on the Fluffster's face when she learned Jack didn't want kids!

Winston is definitely creepy! I'm glad that Henry seems to be getting a clue that there is something off there.

Good to see Luke standing up to Noah. The way they are writing Noah though is not making me like him. I want Luke to have a story and a love interest but they sure aren't writing it to make me want it to be Noah, since Noah is coming off as a total jerk.

Something just seems really off with the whole Ali/Will/Gwen thing and the rush to have a baby. Today they almost had me wondering if we will now find out that there is something wrong with Ali since they kept going on and on about her past and health issues.

All in all the show seemed really depressing to me today.

• Members

Yeah she was sort of disoriented, spaced out...

Jack has been on an all time low in my eyes with all this "Cheesiness" he's got going on for Fluffernobody

I bet the minute he learns (most likely from Brad) that Carly is seriously ill, he'll accuse her of faking to get him back, and barge over to either her home or hospital bed to cuss her out, only for (I pray to God) Dr. Bob Hughes to put him in his place and tell him the real deal.

• Members

Carly did seem out of it, very forgetful and spacey. She still looks stunning though.

I want to slap Katie, how much more annoying can she be? Seriously, if you get ithat far into a relationship you need to discuss whether you want to have kids or not. Especially if he has three! And I don't buy the urgency of finding a place to live. She has the cottage and they can live there.

Any day that Noah and Luke are on, are good days for me :)

• Members

LOL of course everything but Nuke is blah for you Soapsuds.

I personally find myself interested in two storylines...the Carly storyline and the Noah/Luke storyline... Don't care at all about Willen once again trying to have a baby... don't care about Craig losing all his dirty money, living down on the Snyder farm with Meaningless Meg; don't care about Pathetic Paul using Rosanna for his own petty issues.

• Members

I just don't buy that Gwen, at 20, is so desperate to have a child. "WE'VE WAITED SO LONG TO BE HAPPY ALREADY!!!" is all she needs to whine to get Will to agree with her. What happened to college? What happened to her singing career? Why can't the writers THINK of anything else to do with this couple, besides have Will listen to Gwen whine? Why can't something, anything really, be about WILL and his needs? I wanted to barf when Gwen said "we'll give this child what we never had..." GMAFB, Will had a pretty good childhood (until Sheffer made Barb into a psycho). What she means is, "I want a BABY, and I want it NOW." Thank God Ali stepped up and offered goodies out of her basket. I've been dreading Carly being required to hand out eggs to either of her sisters since Ro's hysterectomy.

And was it just me, or has Ali morphed into a Gwen lookalike? Thank GOD someone gave Ali bangs (that's girl's forehead was just too much) but it's like someone in makeup decided to hang a flashing neon sign that said..."LOOK...Will and Ali's baby will look just like Gwen! Only a lot paler." :rolleyes:

• Members

I was just wondering for those of you who may watch it Online at CBS...

Is their online video site not working right now? Are you guys able to watch the show right now on CBS? Cuz I can't. It keeps saying error at the bottom of the page.

So I was just wondering if its my own specific computers fault or CBS just has a lil issue right now.

Archived