ATWT: Tuesday Sept 4th Discussion

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me try this again...LOL

The highlight of the show was Jackass and Carly. Great script by Richard Culltion. Jack on purpose invited Carly to the party knowing full well that she would act that way. He wanted the attention and he got it. Now he had the excuse to trash her and yet love her afar as he ripped into her. Jack and Noah are both wasting their time fighting their feeling for the ones they truly love. Speaking of Noah and Luke ...I wish we would have seen more of them today. Holden's and Luke's talk was nice too. Holden/Lily/Dusty was good as well. I am not thrilled about the hooker angle but I like that they are using history in Lily/Holden/Dusty. A good show overall. But I wanted more Nuke.

• Members

Jack, as usual, fails to accept the role he plays in Carly's meltdowns. He DIDN'T want to invite her, that was Katie's doing. But if he didn't know what was coming, then he's a damn fool. Carly's heart has been out on her sleeve for the last two months, and he KNOWS she fights to the bloody end when she wants something. Inviting her to the engagement party, and forcing her to listen to a bunch of platitudes about Katie's perfection? GMAB...Carly wasn't the only one "trashing" the Carjack memory box.

The interesting thing is Jack admitted he "was so close to being fooled by you". WELL, Jackie-boy, that's a fine thing to say the night of your engagement party to another woman, ain't it? The difference between being "fooled" and being "convinced" is the intent of the other person, and we know Carly's sincere about her love for Jack. It's no friggin' wonder Carly's chasing him, with the mixed signals he's been throwing. He just PROVED Carly's been right the entire time---his feelings are at best "confused" and he went ahead and pushed up the wedding date. He shouldn't be marrying anyone under those terms.

The sad thing was---Brad made the most sense today. I nearly FLOVED him when he told Carly she was classier than how she'd been acting.

Katie? I don't feel sorry for her. She walked into this delusion with her eyes wide open. She keeps testing Jack, and he keeps failing, and still she ignores it. She deserves what she gets. And I still don't get the Snyder children gathering at her feet to listen to her inane chatter. When Sage asked if she and Carly were "friends" again, I could have died. That bitch has NEVER been Carly's friend.

Archived