ATWT: Tuesday Sept 4th Discussion

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack's being a complete ass is because he CAN'T deal with the truth that he's not in love with Katie.

The more he does all this thumping on his chest, boasting how he's going to put Carly in her place, the more stupid he looks; and the more pathetic he makes Katie look, sitting there believing everything he says to her. The only one that keeps harping about Carly ruining this is Jack...everytime he talks to Katie, Carly is at the tip of his tongue.. That says he still loves her and just wants to make her life miserable for her past sins. Rather thoughless, cruel and beyond petty.

As for Noah...stop using Maddie, face that you got the hots for Luke and kick ole dad to the curb. I really want Noah to just come to terms with who he wants to be and who he wants to be with.

I bet Noah's father has a little dirty secret all his own....something is definitely funky about that guy

• Members

I am about to be sick!! Katie pretending to be June Cleaver is making me ill. It is so sad how Jack and Brad talked to Carly. I want to cry for her. I think she should give up and let Jack ruin his life. This show is really pissing me off. If I had known that today's show would go this way, I would not have watched.

• Members

If Jack said that Carly was making it all about her, he musth have seriously hit his head...Jack made all that about him..."I can't be friends with you anymore." Why? Because Jack's too much of a coward to admit when he's wrong his own self. He invited Carly to that engagement for all the wrong reasons, just as he was pointing out why she dressed the way she dressed for all the wrong reasons. Jack invited Carly to that party to rub it all up in her face about how he's suddenly moved on and how he's happy and she can go back home miserable and alone. He invited her to that party as a way to slap her in the face by saying "Since you aren't the wife I can mold into my own likeness, I'm with a woman that will jump hoops for me; bow to my every command and nod and smile when I tell her what to do."

And what's funny is that the minute Brad goes to be by Carly's side, once again, Jack will be all bent out of shape. Funny for a guy who hates her, he's so consumed with anyone being there for her. Talk about a big all the round loser.

And Holden can just forget about barking orders...He's another one that gets under my skin. He and Jack both act like total idiots but when they get called on the carpet about it, they suddenly play Blind, Deaf and Dumb

• Members

I know I should be furious with Jack. (I swear that youtube sneak peek was edited...???) And actually I am...but it breaks my heart more to see him so delusional about why he's so dead set on "moving on" with Katie. Katie's actually right....it's not what Carly's doing that's threatening Kack (*snort* that's a laugh, they never had a chance anyway...) it's JACK's inability to let anything go when it concerns Carly that signals the demise of Kack. And for all of Jack's blustering, it's clear he's not over Carly. Once again (just like when he walked out demanding a divorce or threatened Parker with Brat Camp), he's overstating the "consequences" of what will happen to make someone "toe" the line and do what HE wants them to do.

But, today was one of the few times since Maura's return that I felt the writing was worthy of Carjack.

I'm totally tired of TIIC pimping Katie as "adult". Today's self-serving "I've done bad too, Parker" made me sick. I hate how Carly's children are forced to accept Katie into their lives like she's MaryFrigginPoppins/DrPhil/MotherTheresa all wrapped up in a perfect pink bow.

The rest of the show seemed like a let down...but I suppose it was nice enough. I kind of groaned at Lily's raiding Rose's old closet and popping over to the Avalon as a hooker...but whatever. At least Lily's in something other than brown...for a while.

• Members

Well it's official. I'm really really sick of Jack. I'm almost to the point where I want Carly to tell Jack to hit the road. Go marry your stupid Katy and be miserable. Living well is the best revenge. Let's give Carly a life. Put her out there or something. I can't stand her grovelling for Jack anymore. Enough is enough. The writers are killing this story. Even as Jack was a complete ass you just felt the chemistry of CARJACK. But they won't stop until they ruin this couple. All I know is Jack better be on his knees begging for Carly to come back to him because this is AWFUL!!!

I really liked Lily and Dusty today. I love this friendship...its great. Looking forward to this storyline....it's refreshing.

• Members

I felt a little sorry for Katie today. When her watch fell to the floor and she screamed "my watch!", I couldn't help it. I think when she was telling Carly about being hurt from Jack, she was really talking about herself. That doesn't mean I want her to make Carly look bad though. I'm ready for Simon to come back and take Katie away. This is just ridiculous. Simon/Carly and Jack/Katie should have never happened. It's ruining all the characters.

Today made me realize Jack is really to blame. I think he's beaten Holden when it comes to verbal abuse. He's not only misleading Katie and Carly, but he's putting all the blame on someone else, when HE's the one to walk out on Carly. WTH?! I think Carly should kick him in the teeth and tell him to get lost. He had no problem humiliating her in front of Katie and others, but he waited for Brad to leave to talk to her? GMAFB. He's such a wuss. I bet that's the only way he can make Carly feel bad. At least Brad would call him on his BS.

On top of that, did anyone else get the feeling that Katie's trying to replace Carly when it comes to the kids? Does she have to paint Carly has a bad mom to them, too? UGH.

• Members

The rest of the show WAS boring. I only perked up when I thought I saw Rose again. I almost had a headache over Jack's garbage talk.

Katie's not an adult anymore. She's only pretending to be one to win over the kids and Jack. She has to hide the real Katie or Jack would dump her butt. You're right about Carly's children. I never ever believed they would accept Katie. On what planet?

• Members

Katie is trying too damn hard to be Carly...and she can NEVER fill those shoes... As I said before, the kids are going to be her downfall....She's trying way too hard to get them to want her as their 'new mommy' and it's going to blow all up in her face.

Holden and Jack both get the top prize for Ass of Oakdale.... Holden for not wanting anything to do with Lily, but yet throwing his weight around when he wants her to know "Who's Boss" (does anyone remember when he kept claiming her as "His wife" even after he dumped her for Julia Larabee)....... Jack get Ass of Oakdale for playing the Blame game routine....As you said, he's the fault of everything. If he doesn't want Carly as he claims to; stop talking about her; stop going over to her house everytime to trash her like he does; and in fact, tell his dumb fiancee to stop bringing up Carly as well.

Plus too what kills me is how, he, just like Holden, always wants to stake a claim on his ex-wife whenever someone else comes into the picture... He doesn't want anything to do with her, but he's the first to huff and puff when someone else shows some slightest interest.

I know it will NEVER happen, but I would love for Carly to tell Jack to kiss off after he realizes she's the one he truly wants.

Archived