EEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Britney's Album Drops Nov. 13th!!

Ryan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap have you heard this song? It's irresistable dance ear candy. This song is one of her best songs EVER and is definetely one that makes a career. Even people who HATE her with a passion and think that her personal life is a trainwreck are saying that this song is awesome. If Britney builds on this and promotes the hell out of this record and song like she is doing now (with LAX and a possiable VMA performence) the pop community is her's. This song is recieving praise everywhere and it is has now broke mediabases records for greatest gains during a 24 hour period! It's currently the no. 78th most listened to song according to mediabase's figures in America. All in less then 24 hours. This song is huge and I hope she rides this song like crazy.

All I can say is welcome back.

• Members

I hope she can get her act together, I really do. I though feel that this will be rushed and molded as more a publicity album than show any real growth in her career as an entertainer. I mean its not looking good when child welfare is questioning your rights as a parent.

• Members

I wonder if she will in fact make her appearance on the VMA's. I know Timbaland was making comments saying she shouldn't even appear (saying that it would be distracting folks from seeing 'other' talents on the show).

I just have a feeling that while this could be something to push her in the right direction, she could be plagued down with all that is going on around her now.

Archived