GH: Night Shift Episode 8 Discussion

• Members

Okay, so Maxie's alive but weak, Spinelli wants to go on a date with Jolene, and Robin wants to adopt Stacey's baby. Kelly's also dealing with the sexual harassment thing and I think we're going to find out who is causing all the hospital deaths/mayhem. My guess? Mrs. Sneed.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UNREAL. That was the best twist I've seen on a soap in years, and it was in a post primetime, non canonical spinoff of a show that focuses on mob violence :o I am SO impressed with Amanda Baker as Jolene, she's phenomenal. And the reasoning - a conspiracy against the hospital - is just brilliant. I hope Spinelli and Jason bring her down in the end... or maybe Leyla and Regina, both of whom she has sabotaged.

• Members

Now that the shock wore off a little, I have to say I am a little upset. I really like Jolene, and was hoping that she might end up on GH when this ends, and I kind of like her with Spinnelli.

As for Epiphany, I felt like she was just spent the whole episode trying to flirt with the Janitor(name slipped mind for minute) and it felt really out of character, not so sure I liked it.

I really don't like this whole Robin/baby story. I understand she is upset and all and her heart is in the right place, but she is going over the deep end IMO.

• Members

Jolene was a good twist and they tried to play it off as Leyla before.

I'm so grateful for NS.. I dont have to see Carly, Lulu, Sam and others taking up my airtime. Maxie not being ruined for the sake of L&L3.

and I get my scorpio/jones family.

I really like Dr. Julian, and he would probably be my favourite to go on to GH but I think he's too good for them, they'd just waste him.

• Members

Dr. Julian's awesome. I was hoping for the past few weeks that the culprit wasn't him, so I'm relieved to find it wasn't. Maybe they'll offer him a contract on GH, he could be good with Emily. It's really interesting that the best representation of the Scorpio/Jones family is on Night Shift; they were never really connected to the hospital.

The weak link of the show continues to be the Robin/Patrick drama. Either break them up or keep them together, but don't give us the weakly defined Leyla constantly helping him out in his time of need. Maybe

Archived