AMC PreVUE: Week of September 3 Edition

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This sounds excellent! Thanks Angela!

I like that Adam is agian going to be Stuart! :D

I also like that they are moving foward with Annie's past! Wow! Her mother committed suicied! I would have never thought that! And also that her father fell out a window! Sounds GREAT!! :D

• Members

The entire ABC Daytime line-up will air on Labor Day but with encore episodes. AMC will repeat their July 26 episode. Here's the ABC recap of that episode:

Zach is told what an uphill battle his and Kendall’s baby will face as it is so very premature. Kendall is taken into surgery to deliver her baby as Spike is rushed into the hospital, following soon after by Greenlee. Kendall gives birth but the baby is very fragile and is being kept alive by machines. Zach looks on at his tiny son, willing him to be strong and survive. Joe warns Ryan, Jonathan and Annie that Spike’s surgery is more complicated than he originally thought. Spike survives the surgery but his condition remains extremely serious. Jack’s belief that Greenlee wasn’t planning on fleeing with Spike is soon shattered when Aidan informs him Greenlee was headed away from Pine Valley. Zach loses his temper when Erica asks the chaplain to christen his and Kendall’s son right away in case the worst should happen. A distraught Kendall needs to be sedated for her own good. Krystal covers her concern for Adam with anger.

Archived