SOD Cover- September 11 2007 issue

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=98037

Keep in mind they also said the same thing about Matt Ashford and fired him a week later. They didn't spoil the deaths in Fall previews so why would they come out and announce John's death now?

In last week's SOD, Corday hinted at a stunning climax to the feud story in November that would be "the best string of shows they have ever done." I still think John is going to get killed off. The writing is on the wall. He has barely been on and it's almost like they are phasing him out already. Part of me thinks they are trying to force him to quit so they can save face. He already had that "Last Mission" thing and his contract is up soon so it wouldn't surprise me if he walked in response to still being backburnered.

We'll see. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this yet.

The spoilers sound decent though.

• Members

>> "We can assure you that Drake Hogestyn has not been let go," say a show spokesperson. "John Black is an important asset to Days of Our Lives and will take part in a mysterious and exciting story ahead."

Translation: Stick a fork in the old Pawn. He's done.

I don't care what anyone says. Producers have egos. Speak ill against the show in any way, and you might as well start cleaning out your dressing room.

>> Tragedy Rocks Y&R

Some tragedy.

Don't get me wrong: I actually liked Ji Min, and I think this show is making a mistake in letting him go; but I'd hardly call this a tragedy.

Now, Jeanne Cooper getting written off the show, b/c Kay turns out to be Ji Min's killer? THAT would be a tragedy.

Archived