AMC: Fall Previews

• Members

Credit to Proteus at the SOC board:

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=281644

"We're setting up some things that are going to really explode, setting up relationships that are really going to blossom-or in some cases, fracture," says Co-Head Writer James Harmon Brown. "And as we get toward the end of October and into November, " adds his writing partner Barbara Esensten,"it's going to be, 'Oh My God!'"

Zach/Kendall: "Kendall is dealing with Spike's situation pretty much along the lines of denial, denial and finally kicking and screaming into acceptance," offers Brown. Hannah returns with a mysterious agenda and says Esensten, "Whatever happened that night [when she asked Zach to impregnate her] is going to affect his relationship with Kendall."

Jack/Erica : "They love each other, they are meant to be together and they know that deep down," asserts Brown. "But they will really be tested by all the things that will be going on with their children."

Annie/Ryan:"The fall with Annie is going to be the discovery of her past, who she is, which is going to challenge the Annie/Ryan relationship for some time," Brown notes.

Julia/Tad/Krystal/Adam: Says Esensten, "Just from how [Julia] reconnects with Tad, you will know where the story is going." Moving into November sweeps, the "Kathy is Kate" secret is poised to pop and will, according to Brown, affect "the Adam/Krystal relationship and the Krystal/Tad relationship."

Greenlee/Aidan: "You can tell by the way that they look at each other and depend on each other that there are feelings there," Esensten says.

Amanda/JR/Ava/Jonathan/Lily/Babe/Wes: "JR is going to be involved with Ava and Amanda," Brown begins, "and trying to get his own business going, which puts him at odds with Babe, "whose involvement with newbie Wes incites JR's jealousy. "We think it's a surprisingly poignant story that's going to play for some time; It's also going to involve Lily."

Colby/Sean: "We want to establish them within the group [of teens, which expands to include Dre, Corrina, Ren]," Brown explains. "Colby is going to be part of the whole Tad/Krystal/Adam business."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It looks like a better fall! Here are my opinions about each storyline

Zack/Kendell: I like that when Hannah comes back it is going to have an effect on Zendell! I cannot wait for the answer. Did she sleep with Zack or not?

Erica/Jack: They love each other but I think they should get a divorce. I think they are better as friends but I like that Susan is getting more airtime!

Annie/Ryan: This sounds good! Whats from her past that keeps coming back to her?

Julia/Tad/Kathy/Adam/Kystal: I like that they are going on with the Kathy/Tad/Julia story. Ever scine Dixie died it never ever got brought up but thank goodness its going to be picked up. I also like the fact that its going to effect Kystal/Adam

Greenlee/Adian: LAME! <_<

Amanda/JR/Ava/Jonathan/Lily/Babe/Wes: This sounds interesting! I like the fact that its going to effect many characters and we are getting a break from all Kendell! Also like the fact that Lily is going to be involved! :D

Colby/Sean: I love them and I am glad that they are getting more airtime. They are jsut so cute together! :wub:

• Members

Sounds okay..I really want to see how Greenlee and Aidan are together. I'm just not a huge fan of Ava's, so Ava/JR/Amanda doesn't interest me. I think Kathy is really Kate storyline will be huge, and interested in knowing what Annie is hiding.

• Members

I'm just glad that AMC is finally going to pick it up! I really want Tad to find out Kathy is Kate!

Also like Adam said it looks like there will be many storylines in the fall! Its not on only 1, theres going to be many! :D

• Members

Despite the divorce, I didn't think for a minute that Jack/Erica were over. It seems like J/E fans will never get a break from their troubles with their children though. But at least they're being written for and written for together. I still hope we find out the divorce was never really final.

• Members

Colin I feel for, Josh, not so much. At this point, I'd rather they just write for Josh. If he were go to now, then it would have all been for nothing, and I think that's almost as sick as who they made him. Guess we'll have to wait and see. But I'm almost positive that when CE took over in 2005 his contract ran until September 2007 (that's not withstanding and adding to it when he was revealed to be playing the fetus). Hmmmm.

• Members

Damn poor Colin. I guess he was sacrificed for the greatness that is Sabine *sarcasm* Josh & Amanda, Josh & Julia both pairings have potential. Josh & Greenlee not so much, so let's get rid of Josh for another Rylee like pairing known as Aidan & Greenlee :rolleyes:

• Members

I saw no chemistry between any of those leading females. :lol:

I never saw any potential between Josh and Amanda, Julia, Hannah or Greenlee with Colin in the role. I did think he had chemistry with Dani, Babe and even some mild chemistry with Erin. But a big no to the 4 above IMO.

Sabine doesn't click with any of the males on the show, from what i've seen. Her Greenlee has no chemistry with Ryan, Aiden or Josh.

Archived