AMC: Fall Previews

• Members

None. I love Greenlee. I'd rather see her with Josh than Aiden though. I'd love to see GreenLee/J.R. even more, but looks like he's already got his hands full for now.

I wonder if Tad finding out the Cathy is Kate will be the Christmas miracle this year?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greenlee is not a good person and really never has been. She made Becca Tyree's life a living hell and butted into her relationship with Scott and then when things didn't go her way she ran and whined to Leo who really did change her and she was at her best with him, Jake, sometimes the Fusion women, and sometimes Kendall. Then she flirts with some pool boy who attempts to rape her just to try and make Leo jealous but yet her life gets put in danger-duh stupid idiot. Let's fast forward to stalking Ryan and Gillian and taking an axe to his apartment because he did the right thing and dumped the bitch and loved his true love Gillian. She even got so obsessed at one point she commandered a ship to take her to a deserted island to be with her beloved Ryan or as I call him his holiness only to have Leo stow away there....then Leo gets into trouble and rather getting a loan from her grandfather or grandmother to help Leo out she instead gets a loan from a loan shark and again puts her life in danger. St. Bianca comes into the picture with her sexuality and again Greenlee being who she is torments her by calling her Lesbianca and just prying at the chance to blab to Erica when it was none of her business. Then we get to Jake and well she pretty much annoyed him but he put up with her and managed to fall in love with her and boom they became a strong couple but that's not all because then she pisses off mommie dearest Vanessa to the point where she gets kidnapped and nearly dies but Leo "dies" in the process. Perhaps if she had kept her fat mouth shut most of the time and let the cops and lawyers put Vanessa away then there would be no problem....at the beginning of 2003 with the creation of Fusion, she is a grouchy little tart to everyone and yes losing her husband could be the reason for her moods but this was not just a bad mood-she was TERRIBLE! Get to finding out that Jack is her paternity she waits and does what she does best and crashes a wedding and ruins the day for everyone. Couldn't it have waited after the wedding perhaps? All the guests went there to witness something that wouldn't have happened and paid a lot of money for their outfits for a day that never kicked off a marriage. Ryan returns to town and Greenlee becomes obsessed with him AGAIN trying to break him and Kendall up even to the point of sneaking into Kendall's shower to take a picture of her not being pregannt. Can we say get a life Greenlee? She nearly sends Kendall up the river when she was protecting her sister by unveiling her false pregnancy in a court of law and wow it was a miracle Kendall made it out alive....she then marries the same guy who couldn't stand her just four years earlier and starts making like she is his soulmate when we all know Leo was her soulmate and Gillian is his and rubs it into Kendall's face nearly every chance she can get that she snagged Kendall's man. Then the two hump like rabbits any chance they get and nearly make me puke over the trie and forced and worst pairing ever-RYLEE! Then Ryan makes it abundantly clear to the witch/garden gnmoe/farm animal whatever you wish to call her that he doesn't want children so Greenlee, being an idiot, races out to steal his sperm that he donated and get pregnant with his baby AFTER HE SAYS NO TO A CHILD! Once finding out about it, she sends dear ole holiness over the cliff and he unfortunately lives. Now we get to Kendall being a great friend and offering to carry Greenlee's baby and a mistake happens where all of Greenditz's eggs are defrosted so Kendall goes for the next best option and inseminates her eggs with Ryan's sperm with every intention of giving Greenlee the baby when it was born so she can raise it with her beloved Ferret Face and live happily ever after in Dynamite Kiddo Land. When things don't go her way, she picks up and leaves town and abandons her baby. Now we get to 2007 and she nearly crashes yet ANOTHER wedding (first it was Leo/Laura although that one was funny with the sprinklers and then Jack/Erica) but Kendall stops her-one point for Kendall! She has Ryan arrested for bigamy and it is HER FAULT that she never filed the papers to begin with so she is just as responsible and for once I actually defended Ryan there (won't happen again)....now Kendall trusts her to take Spike to the hospital and puts her faith in Greenlee to not have an accident with her baby so Greenlee starts out doing the wrong thing and drives in the opposite direction intent to kidnap Spike and turns back around and tries to use her cell phone which has fallen down the floor but instead of being reasonable and pulling over to get her phone, she looks for it while driving WITH A CHILD IN THE BACK and flies off a cliff. A reporter calls her to get the full scoop and instead of owning up to her mistake she actually makes herself out to be a hero and says that she was just bringing Spike back to his mom but that she went over a cliff when it was her fault the car went off the side of the road by looking for her phone when she should have pulled over to get it and did not even mention she planned to kidnap the baby. Greenlee made herself out to be HIGH HO Hero...guess that is what happens when you are formally married to a pseudo superhero who pontificates about spilled milk and the sky being blue.

Greenlee hardly makes anything interesting (she was only interesting with Leo, Jake, most the time with the Fusion women, and most the time with Kendall) and if she left I would not shed a tear....but I do like she and Josh together but I actually want Josh with Julia so that leaves Greenlee with Aidan who I find just okay. So she has worn out her welcome. May she now get killed and be hit by a bus

• Members

Actually, for the surrogacy, blackout baby, we're talking a different timeline. Colin/Josh are only 25 on the show. The fetus would be over 30 right now. So had Megan been able to count, those other storyline could hae worked. It's all in the numbers, and the timeline. The one Megan picked is terrible for more then just the Sci Fi. Josh is almost 10 year younger then he should be.

Stolen eggs, while basically implausible, though at the time this discussion was being had on several boards a few nurses said that with the proper drugs and follow up he could have harvested and stolen Erica's eggs. This would have had to have taken place during the abortion in 1973, and it could made Josh the first test tube baby. While it's a bit far fetched, it would have been believable (even the mags at the time had mused to as to why Megan didn't go this route) and we could have even gotten creative and had anyone by the father at the point, or Greg. Heck, maybe Jeff worked with him on a project or something. It wasn't hard to do.

• Members

Greenlee is nothing but a stalker. She stalked Ryan & Gillian, Leo & Laura, and Ryan & Kendall, it won't be long before she starts stalking Ryan & Annie :rolleyes:

I don't see how she's a good character, she's one dimensional. She at least has SOME depth when RB played her.

• Members

>> I personally think the best one is Josh being the baby between Erica and Phil Brent. Where Erica lost her child and then had to be commited to a mental institution. I think that would have been the strongest and most original story with out it being that farfetched and still be believeable.

Okay, but, who would take Phil and Erica's baby (aside from Tara, who I'm sure someone like MMT would have pinned it on)? And why?

Erica was born in '62? Oh, hell to the no. If that's the case, then she, Phil, Tara and Chuck all graduated from Pine Valley High around 1980, when she was just getting out of her marriage to Tom; and Phil went to Vietnam when he was only seven.

Now you know why I hated the introduction of Little Miss Continuity Screw-Up herself, Kendall Hart. Her conception and continued presence has botched timelines and contradicted characters' behavior 'til it's given me a migraine.

>> Josh is almost 10 year younger then he should be.

Actually, when you take SORASing into account, Josh should be around the same age as Tad and Charlie Brent -- and unless THIS has been changed (again), Tad was born in '63. Which, thanks to AMC's new math, actually makes him just a year younger than Erica.

It's bad enough that the show did what it did to make Kendall a reality, but Josh's existence can not be justified to any longtime AMC viewer out there who knows better. You can disagree with me all you like, but I'll never accept any scenario that accounts for the existence of those insta-kids. AFAIC, those are somebody else's children, and La Kane is the victim of the strangest post-hypnotic suggestion/false memory syndrome on record.

• Members

Well, I totally agree with you about Josh's exsistence. I'm one of the few (apperently) who still does.

As for his age, it's pretty simple, Roe was passed in 1973 (Jan. 22nd). So anyway you slice it, if Josh is the fetus, he should be no more then 34 and no younger then 33. I'm not taking SORAS into account. You can't, not on this. It's very precise when Josh was aborted and when he was supposedly born. It's not like he can magically lose 10 years. I know Megan couldn't count, but this is one of the biggest and most glaring (LMFAO, one of) in this storyline.

• Members

I don't think Sydney needs Colin's Josh at this point. Awhile ago it was rumored that Tad and Julia would raise Cathy together and become romantically involved. As long as Tad and Krystal aren't paired up together Sydney is safe.

Greg Madden could have easily stole him because his wifes baby died. Just some minor tweakings and the story would have been just as dramatic as the unabortion perhaps even more so since Erica went crazy because she wanted and loved that child so much. To find out that he was alive and stolen wouldn't only be the biggest form of Karma for LaKane for what she did to Maria and Maddie but it would also be better material for Susan and Colin. It's more plausiable and out of all the scenarios the most original without it being too outrageous.

You have to take SORAS into account. Kendell is the eldest Kane child and she is no older then 30. Josh was born AFTER Kendell was thus he can't be older then her. Which means Josh is younger then Kendell but older then Bianca. Which means he has to be between the ages of 30-23. Josh can't be 34 because Kendell isn't even 34. Kendell is 30 which means Josh has to be younger then her. According to Erica's reasonings for aborting Josh circa 2006 the reason she aborted Josh in the first place was due to her truama from the conception of Kendell.

Archived