Y&R Discussion Week of August 20th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm hoping by Jana telling Adrian that Brad has been using a fake identity for several years and what his real name is tomorow he'll spill what he knows to Michael and Michael will use this information to help Phyllis. Brad needs to pay for his mistakes as well. He acts like Nikki in that he feels he's better than everyone else.

• Members

Is anyone else distrubed by Noah's fascination with Phyliss? This woman wrecked his family and yet he is completely enamored by her. Why is he so caring towards Phyliss? Can anyone give me any backstory here because it is really alarming to me that this kid would be so nice and warm hearted towards the woman who completely tore apart his family. It's like Noah doesn't even care that Sharon hates this woman. That his mom has been hurt severly by this trick. It's like he doesn't care at all about his mother's feelings. This really bothered me today and it's something that hasn't happened just once. It's like Noah would throw Sharon (his mother who has been nothing but loving and nurturing towards him from what i've seen) under the bus for this outside woman he has just come to know. I know seven/nine year olds don't really think about this stuff but I mean come on! I just can't imagine a kid being this close to his homewrecking step mom.

Why does Phyliss keep getting away with $h!+ :blink::angry:

She basically ran onto a plane and tried to run off with a child and yet she still manages to get out on bail, have the support of friends and husband and still manages to look down her nose at people who are just doing what they are supposed to do (i.e. Sharon, Brad and Paul) WTF ever. :rolleyes:

• Members

Honestly it's just sickening. Their are lines that you just DON'T cross and this should be one of them. Having Noah side with the whore that destroyed his mother and father's marriage over his loving mom that gave life to him just isn't kosher.

• Members

Nikki was close in the race till the video of her and David dropped I believe...You know they weren't going to make Nikki Senator, lol....Jack most likely won't hold the position long either.

And what the heck is up with plasterhead Brad? I hate that haircut...it looks like he took a big handful of gel, grease or whatever, to slick that hair down.

I saw the promos for tomorrow...boring David Chow Chow will be on.

Archived