ATWT: Luke and Noah spoilers for August 20

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with Stenbeck212 Maddie will prob end up pg and thus driving a wedge between Noah and Luke. Luke says Maddie is his best friend and he will feel guilty if she does end up pg. Noah is a grown man and he's old enough to decide what he wants and if that's Luke then I say more power to them. I think he only has been dating Maddie becaue he's afraid of what his Father might do if he had proof of Noah's true feelings.

• Members

That's exactly why he is doing it. His father, in Friday's episode seemed way too relieved that Noah had a 'girlfriend" so I can tell that this has been an issue for them in the past; maybe even something might have happened in the past that has pushed his father into wanting him to go to the Army so bad in order to be a 'man' as he kept talking about.

I know that once it all comes out, Maddie once again will feel rejected; not only by Casey but by Noah. However, on the flip side, she's the one that was telling Gwen that she felt that Noah was rushing her too much in terms of a relationship...also she couldn't even admit if she truly has feeling for Noah. Both are in the relationship for the sake of running from their problems.

Archived