DAYS- Stephen Nichols bashed for comments he made in his blog

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here we go again. Maybe it was this thread that turned things ugly. Keep up the bashing of J&M fans by all means. Have you read they myriad of bahsing threads of J&M on certain boards and here you are doing it here. How come it's OK for you to say awful things about J&M fans, but if a J&M fan says something negative it's all wrong?

• Members

First off, I was not bashing all J&M fans. I know alot of them and have seen some pretty respectful ones on this board and across the net. If you read my post, I said "some bad apples ruin the bunch." Where did I bash the whole fanbase? I am still a fan of them myself, except I am soured on Drake due to his comments in June and I don't like when Dee and him overact. Otherwise, I like J&M.

I just don't see what you found wrong with my post. It's simply my opinion and it in no way offended anyone directly nor did it attack the J&M fanbase as a whole.

• Members

That person was me Phoenix.

And after that, my life was made a living hell online. My computer was hacked into, accounts were created using my IP that started up trouble on various boards, and I was banned from the board that shall remain nameless because I dared to talk anything but highly of John and Marlena. Ryan is the only one that stook up for me, and he got crap for it.

Its beyond ridiculous.

Archived