DAYS- Stephen Nichols bashed for comments he made in his blog

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really have never said i was better than anyone..Maybe its just time for these narrow minded fans to realize they can bash the writing, the direction, the other characters, the lack of airtime...but not the other actors who are just doing their job...

• Members

This whole situation exhibits why fanbases are killing Days. These are probably the same fans that made a big deal out of a bedroom set back in February.

It's sad how something so positive and hopeful was turned into something as ugly as this. SN was simply trying to inform his fans and fans of the show of what was going on and was giving a message that inspired hope and yet some have to turn it into a fanbase war yet again. I am sure Deidre wouldn't endorse this at all. It's appalling, just like the bedroom set incident and some of the things that were said about Steve/Kayla fans back then.

I get that J&M fans are frustrated but it's incidents like this that prevent me from feeling bad. They have a history of pulling stuff like this. I remember in 2005 when SOW covered a story where someone was harassed for being a Jate fan. I am not saying it's all J&M fans but it's the usual bad apples that make the whole bunch seem rotten. I was and kind of still am a J&M fan but this would make me embarrassed to be one. This makes me sick. It really does.

• Members

I would think Deidre would be really embarrased, considering she works with the actors that are being attacked. Staci Greason, Lauren Koslow, Elieen Davidson, Kristian Alfonso, Evans and Nichols, Alison Sweeney have all been victims of it.

Archived