The VIEW: Cameron Mathison, Wife, Children & Lucy Merriam

• Members

Cameron was on the View today to promote the children's clothing line that he, his wife and friends started. They had little kids model the clothes. In the end, Cameron had them bring out his two kids and his tv daughter Lucy Merriam (Emma). She's so cute. She got in the microphone and tried to say the clothes were very comfortable...but it didn't come out that way, lol.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO well I got plenty of things nearby to throw at the TV when he comes on...I am watching The Price is Right now

BTW you speak good Spanish. It comes in handy out here in California where like half of the people speak the language. And yet in our state Constitution the official language is English. What a joke ;)

• Members

Okay I saw it on today's episode of The View but did anyone else see it? I have never seen such butt ugly clothes in my life. There is no style to them and it looks like they are all made from cheap synthetics....the colors are old and dark and just downright depressing. Well he plays a crap character on TV so I guess he has to endorse crap on the side

I won't be purchasing any crap from that line in my lifetime.

Archived