Real World: Sydney

Ryan

• Members

Main_281x2112.jpg

Ok the cast is (from back to front): Parisa Montazaran, Shauvon Torres, Dunbar Flinn, Trisha Cummings, KellyAnne Judd, Issac Stout, Cohutta Lee.

This season, the cast is working for Contiki Tours, creating a Sydney tour package

I managed to see the first two episodes (Comcast onDEMAND has a big onDEMAND area for the Real World. With character breakdowns, uncut scenes and the first two episodes).

The first episode was standard of course. You can see who's going to click with who. I'll come back and post more about the first later. KellyAnne & Parisa are attracted to Dunbar (who has a girlfriend).

The second episode there were problems already. KellyAnne woke up early and got into the bed of Parisa, waking her up. Parisa was upset (she noted, it was her time of the month and she has the right to be sensitive). Parisa and Shauvon were speaking in the bathroom about KellyAnne's immaturity. KellyAnne was downstairs and could overhear and she confronted them about it. Her feelings were hurt. She later spoke with Shauvon about it, who recommended she speak with Parisa and they worked things out.

KellyAnne and Trisha formed have clicked and formed a little alliance. They badmouthed Parisa.Trisha and Parisa were snippy with one another before their trip to the beach. Trisha was being passive agressive with Parisa about something in the kitchen, so Parisa gave it back to her. The cast all went down to the beach. Parisa and Dunbar flirted. Issac flirted with Shauvon (who was topless). KellyAnne tried to get Dunbar to join their side, but he is going to be neutral since he's cool with both of them.

Parisa was offended by Trisha's story about an encounter with an immigrant worker who worked at McDonalds (possibly of Persian decent). Apparently the person didn't understand Trisha very well, and Trisha mocked the woman. Parisa didn't say anything, but during her confessional, mentioned that if made her feel bad. When she spoke with her mom, Parisa said it took her back to when her teachers would talk town to her mother b/c she had an accent and didn't speak English too well.

Shauvon and Issac hooked up already. Shauvon was drunk, horny and wanted some.

Overall this season looks like it'll be interesting. There will be some conflict between Shauvon/Cohutta, Parisa/Dunbar and Trisha/Parisa.

Parisa is the second (though many refer to as the first) Muslim to be on the show. There is not a gay or black roomate this year.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yuck, why does KellyAnne think she's so special. She's not as attractive/special as she thinks she is, IMO.

I can't stand Cohutta's voice. I changed the channel when he was having his conversation with his grandfather.

I kinda like Shauvon.. I wasn't sure about her, basically because of what she looks like, but she's not that bad, IMO.

I thought Trisha was just b!tchy.

Parisa was okay. I thought she overreacted about things, but I could understand that she didn't want to have to take care of KellyAnne. And no, she didn't take care of her. She just didn't want to end up having to if she stayed at the club.

Dunbar and Issac...eh. Don't have any feelings about them.

• 1 month later...

Archived